Chapter 10

Kumo)

" WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YUGITO IS MISSING!?" Bellowed Raikage who looked at his Anbu captain.

" It's just as we reported Raikage-sama... we tracked Yugito's location and found her Kumo Headband... We also found a dead Akatsuki member... we believe it's kakuzu from Taki... we sealed his cut in half body in a scroll" Spoke the Anbu captain seeing The raikage gruff.

" Hmph! I want Yugito found! seach everywhere for her in the Lightning border! she couldn't have gone that far!" He commanded seeing them nod as they left to do what he commanded.

He sighed trying to not break his desk in two, First he received that 88 Children have gone missing over the past 6 years and a month ago 12 more went missing. Now Yugito Nii his Jinchuriki, went missing and got in a fight with the akatsuki, He prayed nothing bad happened... his brother Bee is still in the village safe and sound.

The Raikage didn't believe in urban legends and he felt a little afraid... his Old man who was The Sandaime Raikage once told him about the Urban Legend named 'Hachishaku-sama' She was known to be the scariest Yokai and Woman in the elemental nations.. and she was infamous for killing Children.

He just hope that she wasn't real... and prayed that she wasn't responsible for the child kidnappings in Kumo.

He pressed his intercom.

" Mabui" He spoke.

" Yes Raikage-sama," Spoke Mabui his assistant.

" Send Darui here to my office i have a assignment for him" He said seeing her reply yes Raikage-sama.

An Hour later.

" You've called Raikage-sama?" Darui replied

" Yes, I want you to send some spies out to Kiri, Iwa, Suna and Konoha.. i want to know if any of their village Children went missing" He said giving the man a folder for information regarding this S-RANKED mission.

" On it Raikage-sama" He said walking out

" If this keeps up... about Hachishaku-sama i demand a Kage Summit about this situation, cause if the akatsuki Ain't the problem then she could be..." Were his thoughts.

( Ame)

" You can't be serious? Kakuzu and Hidan were killed at this Hachishaku-sama's hands?" Spoke Pain narrowing his Rinnegan at Zetsu who nodded.

" Yes... and she took the Nibi Jinchuriki with her" White Zetsu spoke.

" What could she want with The Nibi?" Spoke Konan who Looked shocked at how both Kakuzu and Hidan were killed so easily.

" We don't know... but she warned you that if you cross her path she will bring Hell upon us...her wraith will know no bounds" Said Black Zetsu seeing Pain scowl and Konan have a look of worry on her face.

" Zetsu... i want you to inform the rest of the members pull them out of their current mission and i want them reported back here" Spoke Pain with no emotion seeing The Plant man nod vanishing.

" What are we going to do Nagato... Crossing her path is too dangerous it will lead to our deaths" Spoke Konan

" We will obtain Peace and Justice... once everyone returns we will continue our goal in capturing the Jinchuriki and remove their biju sealed within them.. the only biju we have so far is the Yonbi.. we need the Sanbi... the rest, right now The Kyuubi, Gobi and Nibi are missing, i have a hunch that Hachishaku-sama is responsible for their disappearance and is hiding them we must get them one way or the other" Pain spoke looking impassive while Konan looked away she didn't like this idea she did not want to cross paths against a Urban Legend that can bring upon great vengence and furious anger, if They ever Face Hachishaku-sama Konan would have no choice but to leave the akatsuki for the safety of her life.