Chapter 50: The Yokai War rages on.

With Jiraiya)

Looking on in absolute horror on who brought back his student and his wife. But what shocked him more was that Naruto is with them.
The Toad sage backed up in fear raising both his hands and tried to remain calm but he knew deep down he was afraid of what both Minato and Kushina will do to him.

"Still as pathetic as ever. Its almost hard to imagine that I learned anything from you!" Minato spat out venomously while Jiraiya had flinched at his tone.

"Minato don't say that! You became Hokage thanks to my guidance!" protested Jiraiya backing up more as the family of three glared at the toad sage.

"I trusted you... me and Kushina both trusted you with Naruto should we die, I put my trust in you, Sarutobi, Kakashi and the damned village to look after my son! And this is how me and Kushina are repaid for saving the damn village from the Kyuubi!?" Growled Minato with his eyes ice cold.

Naruto glared at his former godfather

"It seems Minato-kun that we made a mistake for entrusting Jiraiya with Naruto's well being. Maybe if Orochimaru wasn't so evil we would have made him Naruto's godfather! Instead" Spat Kushina cracking her knuckles with Jiraiya feeling hurt at her words.

"I was foolish for putting my faith in you and the village. You abandoned my son for 13 years doing what? Writing your smut?, chasing after Orochimaru? Peeping in bath houses!? Hachishaku-sama told me everything! Including your Sensei of what has happened during Naruto's life!" Minato hissed seeing his former Sensei go pale at the thought of his master revived by Hachishaku-sama.

"Minato I-" He tried to say only for the blonde man to sock him directly in the face sending him crashing into a few trees.

"Argh!" Grunted Jiraiya getting up as he looked in horror seeing the family come at him.

"Minato Please! Don't do this! Can't you see what Hachishaku-sama is doing! She's going to change the world to her liking! Please you have to- GAH!" Screamed Jiraiya feeling Kushina's adamantine chains pierce through both his legs and shoulders as she lifted him up in the air and slammed him into a tree chaining him up.

"Do you take me as a fool Jiraiya? You want me to turn my back on the woman who has done much better for Naruto then you ever would have!? And kill my son!? We know what you plan to do! You dare attempt to kill our son you son of a bitch!" Roared Minato now forming a rasengan and slammed it into Jiraiya's gut making him hack up blood.

Naruto came up and started Punching Jiraiya'a face .

Minato Stabbed his Tri-kunai into Jiraiya's thigh making the man scream.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed the toad sage feeling the family now vent their rage upon him.

Kushina unchained him as he fell on the ground before he could recover she kicked his jaw with enough force to break it and knock out a few teeth.

Minato picked him up pinning him against the tree and began beating his face in with his fists over and over and over again.

Breaking his nose, more teeth, putting more damage on his jaw, bruising up his face and giving him black eyes.

He dropped his Sensei as Kushina sent her chakra chains around his neck and threw him over a tree branch making him hang and choke to the point that Jiraiya was turning blue.

She released the chains seeing him drop and fall on his back, groaning and moaning in pain. Naruto stepped up and glared down at Jiraiya.

"N-Naruto please... m-mercy!" He pleaded.

"I'm fresh out of mercy. " Said Naruto coldly as he formed a rasengan in his hand and slammed it in between Jiraiya's legs making the man scream out much louder in pain as his crotch and balls had been instantly destroyed from that single blow.