Chapter 46: Naruto's decision

Hachishaku-sama's lair)

"War and destruction upon Konoha?!" Questioned Hashirama Senju in shock.

"Why war though?" Questioned Tobirama, Mito Uzumaki along with Minato and Kushina wanted to know why declare war.

"The Shinobi nations has become a alliance and is willing to come here to Uzu and Seal me Away and Kill your Son. Minato and Kushina." Hachishaku-sama explained with both parents and Mito could only look alarmed at this even Naruto and Hinata.

"As for Konoha I think it's time Naruto-kun gets his vengeance upon the village on those who wronged him, I already formed an Army Of Undead Uzu Samurais and has Yokai Captains and Generals at my side. I'm letting Naruto-kun make his decision." said Hachishaku-sama staring at her lover With everyone else looking at him too even Hiruzen.

Naruto was thinking, he was even shocked that a Shinobi alliance was on its way here to seal away the one woman who changed his life and made him very happy. To an extent, they will also kill him after they seal Hachishaku-sama away...

No... No... No...

He wasn't going to let them seal away the one person who changed his life! Hachishaku-sama changed his life, did more for him than Konoha has ever done!

The Senju Brothers and Mito watched Naruto think in silence they were concerned and we're waiting on the boy's response.

Hiruzen grew very worried he didn't want Naruto to destroy the village. He must try talking the boy out of doing so!

Minato and Kushina doesn't give a damn about Konoha anymore after what the village itself did to their son

Hinata was looking at Naruto in concern as well. She didn't care what happens to the village she will fight and kill anyone who dares attacks Hachishaku-sama and their shared Husband Naruto, She will even kill her own clan if they dare take part in this.

Taeko, Kayako and Sadako were watching too waiting for their father's response too.

Hachishaku-sama is being patient waiting for her husband's decision she knew he will make his decision by destroying his former home and kill all who made his life hell.

He must choose.

Naruto's expression is shadowed as he has flashbacks of his terrible childhood growing up.

The stares... The talking, the beating, the lies he lived, how much he was back stabbed, called him names.

The Demon, the Monster, the Demon Brat, the bastard Child, he was called many things in their eyes.

How they tortured him.

How they starved him.

Blame him for something he didn't do.

Adults wouldn't want their children around him.

How many times he went to the hospital due to so much torture by being beaten, burned, poisoned, stabbed, used for kunai practice.

He suffered all of that during his childhood.

He had no one as family to look after him.

The only people he accepted as his close friends and family were Iruka and The Ichiraku's.

He believed and trusted the Sandaime, but now he no longer trusts the old man who lied to him about his parents and kept him in the dark about his heritage.

Kakashi Hatake the man who was his sensei told him about his Motto about teamwork and those who abandon their teammates are trash yet the man abandoned him for Sasuke and was his father's student no less and could have trained him more and told him about his father.

Jiraiya his so-called godfather who left him in the village for thirteen years of his life. He was his father's sensei, the old fool could have trained him and raised him when he needed him! Instead, he just left him here to suffer at the hands of the villagers, Hell he should have told him about his father and mother when they retrieved Tsunade. Thirteen years of loneliness, thirteen years of suffering, No more! Because Naruto doesn't give a damn what happens to Jiraiya, and he will most likely kill the old toad!.

Tsunade Senju his godmother who left him early after his parent's death, she never bothered to take responsibility for raising him, she abandoned him just as Jiraiya did.

He renounced everyone he knew in his past life and acknowledges his Two wives and children.

And this shinobi alliance has the nerve to come to Uzu and attack him and his family!?

And Seal away Hachishaku-sama?!

To hell with them!

He is not going to let anyone seal away his wife and children, he is not going to let them kill Hinata or Him!.

Let them come, he will kill all who attacks his family and Hachishaku-sama

"Let them come, I say kill them all." Naruto said looking up at his wife with a glare. As she smiled darkly, as did his daughters.

Hinata nodded accepting that she will kill anyone who tries to kill her husband.

Minato and Kushina smiled darkly too they will punish those who harmed their son.

Mito had a calm look. She was fine with the destruction of Konoha, she is not going to let them kill the last Uzumaki.

Hashirama had a grim look while Tobirama had a poker face.

Hiruzen went pale at Naruto's declaration.

"Naruto please Show mercy, The villagers and shinobi in konoha are innocent in all of this!. Please if you do so you will be no better than Orochimaru or Madara!" said the Sandaime trying to reason with him to not vent all of his rage on the village he was born in.

"No. I'm done trying to contain this anger and rage I had wanted to unleash upon Konoha during my childhood... There will be no mercy I told Jiraiya before that I will kill anyone who tried to seal away Hachi-chan, and now that they have declared war I'll give them war!" Naruto shouted with Hachishaku-sama smiling at this.

"Perfect, just what I wanted, raise hell on all of them Naru-kun, because I refuse to let anyone kill you, because if so I'll shatter the entire Shinobi nations with just one full attack of my tremor powers. Now that he made his decision I will tell him my true intentions for what I have planned for the future of the elemental nations." Was Hachishaku-sama's thought.

Zabuza walked in making everyone turn towards him.

"Forgive me for interrupting but we've got company." He said making everyone widen their eyes.

"The alliance is already here?" asked Taeko looking at the demon swordsman

"No, they are refugees from konoha led by Tsunade Senju." Answered Zabuza shocking everyone in the room.

"Tsunade-chan is here?" Asked Hashirama Senju with Tobirama looking surprised along with Mito Uzumaki Seeing the swordsman nod.

"So Tsunade dares show her face here to Uzu? Let's see what she wants.." Thought Hachishaku-sama

"Let's go meet them and see what our dear Tsunade-chan want" said Hachishaku-sama as everyone began to leave her lair and head outside of the Uzu clan compound to meet Tsunade and the Konoha refugees.

To be continued