Chapter 44

Konoha)

Jiraiya could only look shocked at Tsunade's letter she left him on the Hokage desk. He read the letter which states that this will be the last time they talk to each other and that she hopes he's happy about being Hokage and that she is disgusted in him and hopes Hachishaku-sama or Naruto will give him and everyone in that corrupted, village a quick death and rots in hell for what they've done. She told him in the letter that her, Shizune and everyone worth saving has left the village and moves straight to Uzu.

He crumbled the letter she left him looking angry and feel betrayed that she abandoned the village and goes to Uzu taking those who are worth saving from Hachishaku-sama wrath.

The Toad Sannin could only look up at the picture of his prized pupil Minato Namikaze who sent his former sensei a cold look that could freeze hell over ice. The sannin flinched looking away not wanting to meet his student's piercing cold gaze, Why couldn't Tsunade understand what has to be done for the good of the village and elemental nations itself if Hachishaku-sama were to be sealed away Naruto would no doubt threaten and kill anyone who attempts that.

Why couldn't things be so simple? Maybe if he hadn't left Naruto alone in that motel Hachishaku-sama would have never taken him.

It was out of his hands now and it was all on him to stop this 8-foot Yokai menace and to kill off his own godson which is a tough decision he has no choice but to do.

(Hachishaku-sama's lair)

The four revived Hokages along with Uzumaki Mito and Uzumaki Kushina have been brought back from the dead as the revived six looked around in confusion and realized that they've been brought back by via Edo Tensei. All six eyes turned to the source of their summoner as their faces went pale of seeing her of all people revive them?! They were in dumbstruck that Hachishaku-sama revived them why?

"Hachishaku-sama? You've revived us why?" asked Hashirama Senju the first Hokage as the 8-foot woman bore a sinister smile on her face.

"Po po po po po! I revived all of you to meet someone very special and to help me punish those who wronged Naru-kun" Spoken Hachishaku-sama in her sweet voice making both Minato and Kushina have wide eyes.

"Naru-kun? You're saying our son Naruto is here!?" Asked Minato with his wife looking at the 8-foot woman as did Tobirama Senju and Mito along with Sarutobi who couldn't believe his ears that the yokai has Naruto.

She nodded and smiled as she told them to follow her so that they could meet their son with Mito also wanting to meet her cousin.

Now walking up to the living room Mito and kushina recognized this place, it hit them that they are in Uzu!. As they hear Hachishaku-sama call out Naruto and her kids Even Hinata.

"Ne, Hachi-chan you call-" He said as he, his kids and 2nd wife Hinata came in unprepared for meeting new faces in the room and familiar face.

"Sochi..." said Kushina with tears of joy in her eyes as her and Naruto's eyes meet.

"M-Mom?" He whispered out in shock as he turned towards the blonde haired man beside her.

"D-Dad?" He said looking at his father who nodded.

Taeko stares at her grandparents her mother told her who they are but she always wanted to see them in person as she held onto her twin baby sisters who are sleeping.

Kayako looked back and forth at her grandparents as well as feeling somewhat happy of seeing the two.

Sadako beamed with excitement of seeing her grandparents she couldn't wait to run over to them and hug them.

Hinata looked surprised of meeting Naruto's parents as well. Her surprise grew bigger when the past Hokages were in the room.

Kushina instantly jumped at her 16-year-old son and hugged him letting tears flow freely as her embrace to hug him as tight as possible he in return getting over his shock he hugged her back.

Sarutobi could watch in shock as backed away nobody noticed him except Hachishaku-sama who leveled a dangerous glare that told him to stay where he is.

"Oh Sochi! Look how big you've grown! My baby boy! It's so great to see you!" She cried as she remained in her embrace.

Minato walked up and was now going to speak.

"Hey, son. Look at you, you've grown so big, now tell me how was life in Konoha?" Minato asked his son with a light smile.

As soon as Naruto heard that, the temperature in the room dropped below zero the boy glared at his father who saw hatred, betrayal, pain, and sadness in those blue eyes. Kushina broke the hug and noticed her son shook in anger worry appeared on her face.

Though they weren't the only ones who noticed a change in Naruto as soon as Konoha was mentioned, Hashirama, Tobirama, and Mito stared at the boy as well and it didn't take Mito Uzumaki to know that 'look'. She's seen that look before on the previous jinchuriki when she held Kyuubi within her.

Sarutobi winced as he realized what Naruto was going to say.

"How was my life in Konoha? My life in Konoha has been HELL!" He roared out shocking Kushina, Minato along with Mito and the Senju Brothers.

"Wh-What? What do you mean your life was hell in Konoha?" questioned in disbelief Minato hoping he didn't hear that right wasn't his son supposed to be loved in Konoha and seen as a Hero? Kushina stared at her son with worry as she turned towards Mito who gave a nod in her direction causing her eyes to widen in horror as tears began to swell in her eyes.

"Sochi? They knew didn't they?" Kushina said softly as tears started to fall off her face with Minato looking horrified at what she was implying

"Yeah! They know I have the fox within me mom and do you know what they call me? They call me a monster! A demon! They always torture me! And harm me! for something I didn't do!" He yelled out in anger

Minato could only look in complete shock... the villagers harmed his son? And they treated him badly!?

Sarutobi felt a chill down his spine

"What? Villagers in Konoha harmed you?" Now Spoken Hashirama with a frown on his face as he caught on what was going on.

"Naruto-kun? Who raised you?" Asked Mito Uzumaki this time as she walked over to her cousin

"Nobody raised me! I've been alone all my life!" He shouted causing everyone except Sarutobi to widen their eyes in shock.

"Wh-What! That can't be true? Where was Jiraiya and Tsunade at? They are your godparents!" Questioned Minato not wanting to believe what his son is saying.

"They abandoned me! Neither of them were there for me! I was on my own!" Naruto ranted as he told everything to his parents and the Hokages his harsh life. He began telling them his current life and that he was Married to Hachishaku-sama and Hinata Hyuga he even included his kids to them.

Minato could only feel disgusted... he felt regret and guilt for burdening his son with the Kyuubi he trusted Sarutobi, Jiraiya and Kakashi with Naruto's life! The blonde man had a look of rage on his face as he turned towards the sandaime who flinched at his look.

Though he wasn't the only one furious with the old man, Kushina known for her righteous Uzumaki temper she glared deathly at the old man. Mito Uzumaki sent Sarutobi a Heavy glare, The Senju Brothers narrowed their eyes at their student.

"Did you know?" Asked Minato coldly glaring at Sarutobi Who winced at his tone in his voice.

"Minato..I-" Before he could say anything Minato walked up on him grabbing him by the shoulders shoving him into a wall.

"Don't bullshit me Hiruzen I Asked did you know!?" Hissed Minato feeling very angry and is trying his willpower to not murder the sandaime.

Looking at everyone in the room who sent him glares and scowls he stared at Minato.

"Yes... Minato I knew..." He finally admitted closing his eyes in shame

To be continued