Chapter 13

With Naruto and Hachishaku-sama)

Grabbing Hachishaku-sama's curvy hips he slid his cock into her warm pregnant pussy, as he groaned from the tight hotness of her pussy, Hachishaku-sama moaned as her walls enveloped around his cock.

" Hachi-chan is so tight!" He moaned in thought looking at her Blushing face as he thrusted much faster.

" Naru-kun!~" She moaned feeling her lover's cock go in and out against her walls

" Hachi-chan!" He yelled back still thrusting his hips forward as their bodies started to sweat, The bed shook with each thrust Naruto did pounding into her pussy.

" Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!" She cried with each thrust Naruto was pounding into her, her Giant tits bounced with each thrust as milk leaked from them.

Hachishaku-sama threw her head back with her hat falling off, feeling the hot sensation of Naruto's cock her pussy gushed all over his cock as Sweat caked their skin as they kept going at it like rabbits in heat.

Now doing doggy style her tits and body jiggled from the intense thrusting Naruto was doing from behind as he used his free hand to smack her round big ass watching it jiggle as it smacked against his hips.

" Ohhh! Ohhh! Naru-kun!" She moaned!

Outside of their bedroom.

Sadako was standing at her mother and father's door going to knock but froze hearing what they were doing in there as her face though you couldn't see it because of her long hair was lit up like a Christmas tree Blushing up a storm as she began to faint.

Kayako walked passed picking up her twin sister.

" We shouldn't disturb Mother and Father's session " Kayako spoke with a semi blush looking away still carrying her passed out twin.

( Back inside the bedroom)

Smacking her ass more as her round soft cheeks jiggled and was a little red due to the smacking with Naruto's hand prints.

With One final thrust into her pussy he came Inside her as she collapsed on the bed satisfied of being pleasured as Naruto pulled out of her leaning up against his 8 foot lover sighing happily normally the two would had still went at it but because of her being pregnant they weren't so rough not wanting to hurt their twins she's carrying.

Deciding to lay down both lovers were catching their Breath.

5 Minutes later.

" I love you Hachi-hime" Said Naruto still up against her tall body.

" I love you too Naru-kun..." She spoke in gentleness like a Mother looking at her lover.

"It feels good to know that i can trust you... and our three lovely daughters" He said Missing her wince.

" Naru-kun... be honest... if i were keeping something from you... how would you feel?" She asked seeing him frown raising a eyebrow.

" Well... i honestly don't know... how, i could never be Angry at you or hate you in anyway... Why? is there something you need to tell me?" He asked in concern making eye contact with her.

She looked away but looked back at him.

" Naru-kun... it's about Konoha" She said making him look confused.

" What about Konoha?" He said waiting on her to finish

" They want you back... they want to take you away from me..." She said seeing his shocked expression as she began explaining some things she's done behind his back

After hearing everything she said Naruto looked shocked unable to believe what he heard from Hachishaku-sama not only she was involved but his daughter Taeko as well!

" Naru-kun..." She said softly fearing what was about to happen on his reaction he looked up at her.

" Please... understand why I did this.. why I kept it from you... " She said with tears coming from the corners of her eyes.

" I did it, to protect you... i just wanted to keep you happy and didn't want them to take away your happiness" She said looking away with more tears coming out.

Naruto stood there listening, he wasn't Angry though he was silent with his expression shadowed.

" I understand if you're Angry at me but don't take it out on Taeko i brought her into this" She pleaded

" Hachi... I'm not Angry at you and never will be... i understood your reasoning" He spoke seeing her eyes widened in disbelief she expected him to be very angry.

" Y-You mean it!?" She said seeing him nod.

"All this time you've been trying to protect me... and i feel grateful for that though i don't approve of you killing off Children but after hearing your reasoning i think it should be my turn to protect you and our children... i won't let them seal you away... and i won't go back to Konoha... my desire is to stay with you and our loving family forever.." He said seeing her smile as she pulled him into a big hug.

" I promise... nothing will never break us apart..." He said hugging her back.

" It's my turn now, to protect you... i won't let them lay a finger on you or our daughters..." He said in conviction he swore he would do anything to protect his family. He wasn't going to let Konoha strip away the one happiness he has now when they treated him like scum.

Hachishaku-sama never felt anymore happier he was willing to protect her this Time and their daughters... and for once she was going to let him do it.

Because this was his family and he wasn't going to let Konoha stop him from having the one thing he always wanted.

Love and Acceptance.

It's bad enough Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kakashi and Hiruzen lied to him, kept him in the dark about his real family and were never there for him when he needed them.

Since his 'friends' are dragged into this Naruto had mixed feelings about having to fight them, he hoped to convince them to turn away and leave him alone he didn't want to have to 'kill' or beat them with a inch of their life he wasn't going to treat Shikamaru, Choji and Hinata that way but the others he would have too.

Why couldn't They understand how happy he is? now they want to seal away his wife and could possibly seal away his daughters or capture them for breeding.

No. Naruto wasn't going to let that happen and consequences be damned!

To be continued.