Chapter 48

Sound Village)

Now at the sound village where Madara, Sasori, Orochimaru, Kabuto and Sasuke are plotting a battle with Hachishaku-sama and the elemental nations.

"And how sure you think this will work? Against this Hachishaku-sama?" Asked Madara.

"We can have a Edo Tensei Army, I can easily revive all of the loyal Akatsuki members, old kages from the past, even the Gold and Silver Brothers to lead the Edo Tensei Army." Suggested Orochimaru

"Excellent idea. A Edo Tensei Army! We can use this against that accursed Urban legend" Madara said pleased with this idea.

Sasuke of course snarled, still angry that this Hachishaku-sama denied him his revenge! Itachi was his to kill!? How dare this spirit take what was rightfully his!.

He wants to kill her and the Dobe and he was going to make sure nobody got in his way from stopping him to kill the legend.

Madara seemed to notice this.

"Hm.. he's still angry about Itachi's fate, could use this to my advantage to have him work with me after I betray Orochimaru once he did his usefulness." Madara thought with a sinister eye smile behind his orange mask.

Sasori on the other hand didn't like having to work with Orochimaru and his right hand man Kabuto. They are only temporary allies for now until Hachishaku-sama is dealt with.

"Good... we have our own army of Edo Tensei and curse sealed monsters." Orochimaru said.

"Kabuto bring in some sacrifices, Sasuke you will help him." Orochimaru said seeing Both of his students leave.

"Sasori, you go help them." Madara said seeing the Rogue Suna puppet master frown and nodded following them. Leaving both Madara and Orochimaru completely alone.

"Alright, you can cut the act now i know you're not the real Madara Uchiha." Orochimaru said seeing the man narrow his Sharingan at the snake sannin.

"What are you talking about I am Uchiha Madara." Glared Madara behind his mask.

"The real Madara Uchiha wouldn't wear a mask, and he would wear his red armor. Who are you really?" Orochimaru said seeing'Madara' take off his mask revealing his scarred disfigured face

"My name is Obito, Obito Uchiha" said Obito scowling with both his eyes, he has a Sharingan in his right eye and a rinnegan in his left eye.

"Hmmm so he has the Rinnegan like Pain?" Thought Orochimaru looking at Obito's eye.

"It's a surprise seeing you alive and well, so you were the one who started the kyuubi attack." Orochimaru mused

"Yes, I was the one behind it." Obito admitted scowling at the snake sannin.

"Hard to believe that you are the mastermind of the kyuubi attack. Hmm hmm I wonder what would your Sensei Minato would say if he knew you were behind all of this. And your teammate Kakashi heh heh heh, if only he knew that you are alive." Orochimaru chuckled.

"So now that you know of my real identity what will you do expose me?" Obito challenged daring the snake sannin to just try it.

"Hmm I suppose I shouldn't. Since we both must work together to take down the Hachishaku-sama so that you can have your jinchuriki and do whatever it is you want. But this comes a price since you need my help." Orochimaru stated causing Obito to frown at him.

"And what deal is that?" The scarred Uchiha asked.

"After we settle with the urban legend I want you and your organization to stay off of my back. So what do you say Obito?" asked Orochimaru