Chapter 7

Konoha Council chamber)

The Hokage Tsunade Senju rounded up everyone to the council to discuss about this morning's disaster, The Elders, Civilian Council and Shinobi Council was there , Plus Jiraiya also The Jonins except for the Rookies.

" Hokage-sama we demand a good explanation on what happened this morning! who could do such a thing! massacring four orphanages in one night! and stole the Forbidden Scroll and killed one Anbu!" Spoke Homura

" I'm going to tell you all about who the culprit is... who done this" Spoke Tsunade who was flinching after the message she saw.

" We'd like to know now" Spoke Danzo who was secretly Angry that Tenzo was Killed and he wanted the man in his root Anbu

" The Culprit behind this was none other than Hachishaku-sama..." Tsunade said that made the Old And Jonins look pale having panicked expressions Same with the Elders.

"Please tell me your joking Tsunade! Hachishaku-sama couldn't have done this!" Spoke Koharu with a expression of disbelief

No one didn't want to believe the fact that Hachishaku-sama was actually real and was the cause of the disaster.

" Stop joking about this Tsunade no time for urban Legends! there's no way she's the cause of this!" Said Danzo only to tense when the council doors and windows locked and the lights dimmed Down making everyone tense and shiver.

" Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po"

" Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po"

As soon as everyone's eyes widened in complete fear a chill ran down their spines.

" Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Po"

Standing on the council table was Hachishaku-sama herself! who so happened to appear out of thin air.

" PO!"

Everyone screamed and threatened to jump out their seats just from seeing her.

" Why Good morning Konoha Council... and Hokage-sama" Spoke Hachishaku-sama with a ear to ear Smile that meant nothing good.

" Haci-Hachishaku-sama!" Squeaked Jiraiya who was pale white seeing her but his eyes widened more at the sight of her stomach that looked like she was 7 months pregnant.

Tsunade noticed Hachishaku-sama's pregnant stomach too and wondered how in the world can a Spirit get pregnant?

" Someone help us! Help us!" Screamed a Civilian council member as Hachishaku-sama giggled sweetly.

" I'm afraid no one can't get in, my Yokai chakra has locked the doors and windows... plus a barrier is formed out the door, Meaning no one can not leave without my say so!" Hachishaku-sama said stroking her nodaichi sword that was sheathed.

" Now I'm not here to kill you all, just yet! i came here to talk" She spoke with everyone looking tense as her attention turned to Tsunade and Jiraiya.

" Where is he Hachishaku-sama!? where is Naruto?!" Demanded Jiraiya with her frowning at him.

" Oh Naru-kun? he is quite safe... safe from all of you!" She spoke making Tsunade give her a stern glare.

" What are you talking about!? why are you keeping him from us! and most importantly why did you take him!?" Tsunade demanded seeing Hachishaku-sama tilt her head at her.

" You know exactly why Tsunade-san, given how he is treated here in this village he no longer wants nothing to do with Konoha" She spoke with a cold glare.