Chapter 35: the Amusement park and yokai captains

In Uzu)

Hachishaku-sama was taking a bath and at the same time washing her ebony colored hair as she finished her bath and went to put on a new white morning dress and grabbed her Hat and with a loving smile at her sleeping Naru-kun who is holding on to the sleeping Hinata Hyuga who is in bed as she walked out her room and went to her lair.

( In her Lair)

Hachishaku-sama gathered her Daughter's and the three Yokai Generals along with Yugito who is not in her black cat form as she turned towards CowHead who still possesses the body of Killer Bee.

"Listen up, Me and my family will be going out on a family vacation the rest of you will remain here to guard and protect Uzu is that understood?" Said Hachishaku-sama with her daughters gasping in surprise looking shocked as Sadako looked Happy for a family outing.

"Zabuza I'm placing you in charge of everything until i get back." She said with the Demon swordsman of the mist nod.

"Before me and my family depart i wish to introduce you new members of our ranks, they are given ranks as Yokai Captains, CowHead is already a Captain, Yugito our housepet will earn a promotion she will be the next Yokai General. Allow me to introduce your captains once their name is called they will step in" Hachishaku-sama spoke as they nodded and waited on who was new to join their ranks.

"Itachi Uchiha" Called out Hachishaku-sama as the man had stepped in the room revealing himself towards his comrades.

No longer wearing his Anbu armor or Akatsuki cloak now replaced with a Black Kimono with black flame like patterns and with the Uchiha Clan Crest on his back, with a katana sword attached to his right hip and on his back he grew out black feathed wings.

Unsheathing his sword, the blade was coated in Black flames as he sheathed it back then noticed he was holding a red Mask with a long nose it didn't take him long to Know what he is.

" He bares the spirit and entity of the Yokai Crow known as Tengu, he is ranked a Yokai Captain" She remarked as Itachi Uchiha remained silent giving a nod to his Yokai generals

"Konan" Hachishaku-sama called as the former Akatsuki member walked in turning towards her Yokai comrades

Wearing a violet kimono with origami decals all over it as she had her flower attachment on her hair.

"She is a rare type of Yokai with her ability to manipulate paper she is called Origami-Onna" Spoke Hachishaku-sama as Konan nodded and walked over to join her new friends.

"And Last but not least Samui" Hachishaku-sama called out as the last Yokai Captain walked in to be greeted by her new comrades.

Now having pointed ears, her blonde hair grew an inch that reached her shoulders, wears a white shirt underneath her kimono which is colored blue around the collar and shoulder. Over her kimono is her light armor, fitted around her lower torso and padding on top of this. Samui's shoulder pads are roughly shaped like cogs, with spikes roughly sharp, also has two pads on her forearms which extend over the top of her hands. These are bound by gray rings to her arm. On top of the pad on her right arm is an armored plate, on which a kanji from name is inscribed, meaning heaven or sky. The two rings encircle her wrist and elbow. A blue jewel is set on the tip nearest her elbow. The identical plate on her left arm is not connected to her forearm, but on her arm and elbow. As with the plate on her right arm, the plate on her left arm also has a jewel set on the tip nearest her elbow, however it is red and not blue. she has an extra ring, not connected to the plate, around her left wrist, to match the one on her right. She has an orange coil around her right bicep A series of light blue sashes are tied together in bows connected from her shoulder pads to her waist. The ends of this final, waist sash hang down towards her knees. Her chest has enlarged a little and her skin color is quite tan, her Blue eyes remained the same but her pupils grew a little bigger, spinning wheels which float to either side of her feet she is wearing heels as she seemed to be carrying a spear in her right hand, she wields the deadly weapon known as the Thunder Pike.