Episode 80

Extreme, explicit, and graphic sexual content warning.⚠️

Bai Luo Yin's sharpshooting eyes fired another glare

Bai Luo Yin's sharpshooting eyes fired another glare. But Gu Hai, unbothered by the clear sense of exasperation, kept on taunting and irking him with a hungry smile yearning on his lips.

"What's up babe? Why are you going after my lips? Mmm? Why are you trying to kiss me when you hate me so much?"

It was that last humiliating sentence that poked, and barbed derisively the heart and ego of the proud soldier. He strengthened the press of his forearm against Gu Hai's chest, fastening his binding to the bed underneath while securing his own position on top. He extended his hand, barbarically tucking that taunting mouth shut. "Stop talking!"

His gaze carefully treaded along every one of Gu Hai's pores, collecting what he almost forgot, relearning his features. The more he stared, the more attractive that visage looked to him. The more he stared, the more it seemed to him that Gu Hai's reluctance to kiss him wore off.

Following his instincts, he made another attempt. He lowered himself down once again, and tried to meet those lips with his own.

However, this time, not only that Gu Hai successfully evaded him with much skill, but he also stalked him close with the eyes of an animalistic hunter. Suddenly, he pounced at him like a barbary lion. Gripping at his lower waist, swinging him up in the air, and landing him cautiously on the bed again with his adorable countenance down, facing the bed. All within seconds.

Indeed, they don't call him the best hunter in the animal kingdom for nothing.

The scent of painful passion wafted in the space between them, swiftly turning palpable, harping on their impatient nerves.

The thick fabric of their clothes still separated between them when Gu Hai rubbed his privates against Bai Luo Yin's back entrance. His voice tauntingly badgered Bai Luo Yin's ear. "Did you miss it? Did you miss me babe? Do you want me to take you right here, right now, and make you shout out in pleasure?"

A low grumble of someone in-need was all he got in return.

And for him, that's all he needed.

He slowly pulled Bai Luo Yin's military shirt up, undressing him out of it. Immediately after, doing the same thing for himself.

His chest paralleled Bai Luo Yin's back from above as he lowered his head, and kissed his way down along said boy's spine. Up from Bai Luo Yin's nape, right there, between his puckish tickling hairs; down to one of his vertebras, one after the other. Softly kissing, slightly dwelling, gently nibbling on the skin that perfectly encased them.

Before long, his fingers slithered underneath Bai Luo Yin's underwear, hooked to some degree as they undressed the soldier out of his military pants and boxers at once. Exposing the sight of two flawless rounded mounds that ached to be touched. A blushing Marigold peeping from between them, aching to be kissed, to be played with.