Episode 82

Mild sexual content warning.⚠️

Extreme, explicit, & graphic violence description warning.⚠️

Again, there is a very serious violence warning on this chapter.⚠️

You have been warned.⚠️

Hate comments will be deleted, & muted.

He halted at the side of the road, and glanced at the rearview mirror again

He halted at the side of the road, and glanced at the rearview mirror again. Nope, there was no way he could see the faces of the Mazdas' drivers. Let alone, follow their movements. The thick night, along with the tinted windows masked them all, keeping them hidden.

He stretched his hand to the passenger's seat next to him, his fingers tensed up around the trigger of his Walther PPK gun. His stare swept from one Mazda to another as he patiently waited. Ready for war.

But nothing.

No-one stepped out of their car, banged on his window, or aimed a gun to his head. The crow-like vehicles simply surrounded him in threatening silence.

A minute later, he scratched his forehead with the muzzle of his pistol, and blew out an exhale of relief. They are not here to harm you, they are here to show their presence, to intimidate you.

With that clarification in his head, he started the car, and headed toward the closest mall.

In the most casual way, he fearlessly and blithely sauntered into the mall. It seemed that the troops in the cars surrounding him were prohibited from approaching him, or reveal their identities; for now, at least. Although he could already assume them himself by now. If they can't follow him by foot into the mall, that's just perfect.

He entered the electronics' store, asking for the latest-released, -just dropped in the market-, desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, and many other new gadgets.

"Give me the best ones you got; I don't care about the price." He told the salesman—who looked at him, beaming at the calculation of the monthly bonus he will earn because of the purchase.

He asked the employees to gift-wrap it all for him. What will the stalking troops tell the general now? That he bought gifts for his family instead of planning a revenge, or a way-out? The thought about it amused him quite much.

From there he headed to his father's house.

At times like these, he thought about one of the people in is life that he disliked the most. Somone merciless, vindictive, with a scornful way of speaking. One has to develop a special kind of sour taste in order to feel anything positive toward that character.

However, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Only that type of diabolical character would be able to get his drift, supply him with what he needed, and go along with his plan.