Episode 65⚠️

⚠️Extreme, explicit, kinky, rough and graphic sexual content warning.⚠️
Skip this chapter if 👆 makes you uncomfortable.

⚠️Skip this chapter if 👆 makes you uncomfortable

Okay! A smile slunk up on Bai Luo Yin's face. But you still don't understand what I mean by satisfied. "I am not talking about another round," he said, not sure how Gu Hai would respond to his request. "I am talking about something else."

"Something else?"

"I want to try something new." Seasoned by his typical shyness, his voice turned barely audible. "I want to try Impact play."

Gu Hai's soft expression changed within instant. "No!"

"No? why not?"

"Babe, what we do is rough enough. I know you; I know every part of your body. you won't be able to endure it; you will beg me to stop."

Bai Luo Yin pushed Gu Hai off him, and jumped to his feet. "Beg you to stop my ass."

Surprise and anger anointed Gu Hai's fixated gaze. "Don't disregard what I am telling you. You know what? let's say you would like it, then great! But what if you won't? what if you will hate it, huh? What if you will hate me for inflicting that kind of pain on you? I love you! I don't want to traumatize you."

With two unwilling lips pressed together, Bai Luo Yin's stare remained pure and absolute obstinate. "I still want to try it."

"Don't do this to me babe, I don't want to take that risk with you."

"As long as you won't use any whips on me, I will be just fine."

"I said no Yin Zi."

"Fine! So, if you don't really mean it, don't fucking offer to help next time."

As a consequence, Bai Luo Yin slipped back into his robe, and slammed his behind on the sofa with a griming face. Feigning an exaggerated interest in a book he randomly opened, he flipped through its pages. Suddenly, he jabbed his foot into the thigh of the man sitting at the other end of the sofa silently.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "The main character in this story is so annoying, she keeps saying she loves the guy, but when it comes to it, she is not willing to do anything for him. What an awful human being."

Gu Hai had to hold himself back from bursting into laughter. It was one of Bai Luo Yin's oblivious tactics, one of many that the sweet Luo Yin was completely unaware of. To act so irresistibly cute and petty until Gu Hai could not stand, but to fulfill every one of his wishes to the fullest, until he was thoroughly and completely happy.

Most people who knew them, automatically assumed Bai Luo Yin to be the one who had to hold his tongue, and bow to Gu Hai's will all day long. But in fact, Bai Luo Yin had Gu Hai in his palm like a bendable piece of Play-Doh. In fact, that charming piece of Play-Doh was willing to happily bend its wishes to four different directions of the sky at any given day of the week, as long as it coated Bai Luo Yin's fetching face with a brimming smile.