Episode 93

Mild sexual description warning. ⚠️​

In order to understand my POV when writing the story better, you should know that in my head, GH never tortured Liu nor raped BLY. 

Coz if he did, then it wouldn't have been a love story. 

U can disagree with me, but my POV will never change.

Please keep my POV in mind when reading the story. 

About a month after their honeymoon ended, Bai Luo Yin made it his mission to find Gu Hai a best friend

About a month after their honeymoon ended, Bai Luo Yin made it his mission to find Gu Hai a best friend. A straight friend, one that he could trust to not turn gay the next day and betray him. Every once in a while he employed his magical persuasion powers and impelled Gu Hai to go out with one of the hand-picked guys he chose ahead for him.

"You have the same interests and similar life experiences as him. This one is different, you will like him. I am telling you." He always assured him.

But every one of those social rendezvouses ended abruptly, one in a more tragic way than the other. The guys would always call to scold Bai Luo Yin afterward, petrified to the depth of their souls.

When Bai Luo Yin asked them: "What happened? What did he say? What did he do?"

The response stayed the same every single time.

"Stay the hell away from me. Both of you. You sick freaks. I am getting a restraining order against the two of you."

One time he grilled Gu Hai for about an hour, inquiring why the hell all his potential friends fled away from him, terrified and out of breath. Gu Hai merely laughed it off and pretended to be as baffled as Bai Luo Yin was.

The last guy Bai Luo Yin sent to befriend Gu Hai, finally cracked under the pressure and spilled the beans. "He told me that he is a serial killer without you knowing. He said he killed a hundred and fifty-three people by now but the police was never onto him because he never left any prints or shreds of evidence behind. He also said that he killed every guy that you ever sent to befriend him. He agreed to let me go and not come after me as long as I won't report him to you or to the police."

Hearing that Gu Hai anecdote, Bai Luo Yin didn't know whether to laugh himself into a seizure or call Gu Hai to firmly admonish him for casting a downright terror on the unlucky guys.

It took Bai Luo Yin over seven hours to call all of those potential friends and apologize for what happened. It took him even longer to explain that the Gu man never killed a single human in his lifetime. It's only that he apparently possessed an extreme anti-social trait.

"Yes, I know. It's messed up. He is messed up. I sincerely apologize. I never thought he will go to that length in order to push people away from him." Bai Luo Yin lost count of how many times he had to repeat that sentence.

Thereafter, Bai Luo Yin never attempted to set Gu Hai up with any potential friends. He kept living his life believing that until Gu Hai's deathbed he will forever remain his only friend.