Chapter Sixty-Nine

A/N:  hello!!

alright so this is last fully written chapter but don't worry even though things are gonna be different next week, there will still be an update, i promise! and thank you so much for all your support last week. it means the world to me. i know it's not easy, but i promise i'm gonna see this through even though it might be a bit different than what you pictured initially

anyway, onto the chapter. it's a fun one ;)

and here's the dress she's wearing later

————————————————————

"Everybody wants to rule the word!"

————————————————————

DECEMBER

"Come on, hon, dance with us," Tony grinned as he twirled Morgan around their living room. She was beaming brightly in her pink leggings and tutu and tiara. She nearly spun herself right into the Christmas tree, just barely avoiding what would have been a lengthy cry that would bring the whole family to tears.

"Yeah Adie, dance with us!" Morgan said, oblivious to her clumsiness and then began singing to the lyrics of the song playing from the speakers, "Everybody wants to rule the word!"

"Honey, we've been over this. It's world," Tony told her for the hundredth time, "Not word."

"It's whatever I want it to be!" she argued and the billionaire looked over at his other daughter, shrugging.

"Can't argue with that logic," he said, making Adelaide laugh. She had been trying to watch tv when the two of them came into the room and started playing the music so loudly that she couldn't ever hear the tv anymore. "Don't make me drag you off of that couch, Adie."

"Yeah, don't make me drag you off of that couch, Adie," Morgan echoed before giggling at her own joke. Adelaide couldn't help but roll her eyes and smile at her sister's and father's futile attempt to bully her and so she dragged herself off of the couch and switched off the tv before joining them.

Morgan put one foot on top of Tony's and another on top of Adelaide's and they all held hands and danced that way until the song ended and then Morgan ran to the speakers to play it all over again. The trio was clumsily stumbling around the living room, knocking over stuff and almost falling and laughing until their stomachs hurt. Soon enough, Pepper came out to see what the commotion was and Morgan forced her to join their little dance circle. Pepper and Morgan danced together behind the couch and she and tony danced together on the rug in front of the couch.