Dont be mad 😅

So it may be longer than expected to write season four of this book. I've decided to start writing my own book that I'm really excited about. For those of you who want to know what the book is about, stick around. But yeah this book will take a while longer to finish. I'm going back to my old hometown to clear my head and focus on writing my book and hopefully get my writing career started. I love to write and I love seeing your guys' reaction to what I've written. Your comments make my day! I look at every single one of them! You guys are awesome! If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have had that push to write my own book with my own idea and actually FINISH it. I have this problem where I come up with ideas for books and I write a few chapters and then I come up with a new idea and abandon my old work, BUT NOT THIS TIME!

  Here's my idea for my book. During WWII, to get an upper hand in the war, the United States and the allies worked together to create a series of tests and serums to put their strongest soldiers through in an attempt to give them super human abilities. It failed in the end, but the soldiers later realized upon having children, the tests just didn't work on them. Many years down the line in 2022, Maxine Ryder, and her friends who are great grandchildren of some of the soldiers tested on, are having near impossible occurrences happening to them. They believe they're going crazy, until one of Max's teachers throws them a truth bomb that changes their lives.

  I was never good at writing summaries, but that's pretty much the premise of the book. I did draw inspiration from shows like Stranger Things and characters and instances from Marvel. I do mention a few of them in the book as kind of like a wink to the fact that I drew some inspiration from them. But yeah. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'm so thankful for every single one of you! You're all amazing and beautiful! Peace out Girl Scouts!