Chapter Twenty Nine

Unedited

Your eyes flutter open again. You're not sure how long you were out, but the fireworks are still going off. Damn, your head is aching. El is next to you now with Billy towering over her, slamming her into the floor. You're not freezing up this time. Again, you launch him with your power.

"El, go hide, please." You say, gulping in air.

She obeys and crawls away as you stand up, Billy making his way back to you. If someone would have told you a couple weeks ago the you'd be fighting your Mind Flayer possessed boyfriend, you'd tell them to go to hell, but now you're not sure what to do. You know he won't stop until he's dead which scares the hell out of you because you're not willing to kill him.

He throws himself onto you, your breath being knocked out of you from it and when you hit the ground. You go to punch him, but he grabs your arm and forces it above your head. You try again with your other hand, but he does the same thing. He has his leg on either side of you as he stares deep into your eyes. The black viens are all over his face and arms. Fighting him won't do any good. He'll just keep coming back. No, you have to try something else.

"Billy," you softly speak, "it's me." Your eyes begin to water, "I'm your girl, I'm yours."

His face softens as the tears well up in his eyes. "This isn't you, hotshot. I know you'd never hurt me." The tears flow down the sides of your face as he loosens his grip. "When I first saw you I thought you were super cute and I loved playing around with you and flirting, but what I love more," you pause as he takes his hands off of you and places them by either side of your head, the tears falling from his eyes and into your shirt, "is you."

He swallows, his eyes roaming your face. "Remember when you took me to your house and your dad came home early?" You slowly place your hand on his cheek. "After what he did, when you were crying on my shoulder, that's when I knew you were the one. I knew something would bloom."

He leans into your palm, closing his eyes. "You are so damn special to me, hotshot. I love you more than anything." You swallow the thick spit gathering in your mouth, "Come back to me, Billy. I want to spend every waking minute with you. I want to get married and have kids with you. I want a house with the two of us and maybe even a puppy."

He nods with a smile forming on his lips as you connect your mind with his, throwing yourselves into the memory of how you met. The two of you watch as the memory plays out.

  "So, Harrington, who's your friend?" Billy finally spoke, his voice smooth and calm.

   "Uh—" Steve looked at you as he stuttered. "This is, Uh—"

"(Y/n)." You answered.

  Then you change it to a couple minutes after that. You had just become Keg Queen.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Billy started off the chant, the others following.

You smiled as Billy gently took your wrist, and lifted it in the air. "Meet your Keg Queen!" As soon as Billy said that, everyone cheered again.

He let go of your hand and you let it fall to your side. Billy held out your jacket, helping you put it back on. When you were finished, he placed a hand on your shoulder and turned you toward him.

"Wanna dance now, Princess?" He questioned with an impressed grin, throwing his cigarette out.

Again, you switch it. You were never really good with words and expressing how you feel. In this instance, it's better to show him instead of tell him. This one is when the two of you left Ally's Christmas party.