A Tale of Two Tables

Lincoln is quietly eating dinner when Lana suddenly pokes him in the face with a wiener.

Lincoln:Would you cut it out?

he resumes eating, Lola also pokes and smacks him with a wiener.

Lincoln:Come on, man! Stop!

the twins continue hitting him with their wieners.

Lincoln:I said cut it out!

He gets up to go to the fridge.

Lincoln:In most families,the 'kiddie table'is something you only see at holidays. But in a family as big as mine, it's part of everyday life.

He pours a glass of milk

Lana:Hey, Lincoln. You like seafood?

She sticks her tongue out showing mushed up pieces of food on it.

Lana:See?Food!Bleeeeegh!

Lola:Hey,Lucy!

She sticks two french fries between her teeth as "fangs" and acts like a vampire in a Transylvanian accent

Lola:I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!

She squirts ketchup.The ketchup splatters all over Lincoln's face and his younger sisters smear their fries on it to get some ketchup.

Lincoln:For gosh sakes, you guys! Cut it out!

He rubs ketchup off face and groans.

Lincoln:It's not right.My six older sisters get to sit at the grownup table with Mom and Dad, while I'm stuck here with my five younger sisters.

Lucy smacks a piece of broccoli off Lincoln's fork.

Lucy:How can you eat that broccoli when you know how much it suffered to get here?

Lincoln:Uh, Lucy...broccoli doesn't feel pain.

Lucy:Oh, no?

He shoves a piece of broccoli in Lincoln's face.

Lucy:Listen to the broccoli screaming, Lincoln! LISTEN TO IT!

Lincoln screams in frustration and agony

Lincoln:CAN'T I JUST EAT MY DINNER IN PEACE?!

Lana:Did you say peas?

She jokingly flings peas at Lincoln.Lincoln blocks Lana's peas with his plate, causing them to bounce off and onto Lisa, which Lola laughs at her.

Lisa:Oh, you wanna play? Let's play...

She brings out a tiny catapult and launches mashed potatoes only to hit Lincoln instead of Lana, much to Lana's surprise.

Lisa:My calibration seems to have been off by about sixteen degrees.

Lana hits Lisa with her wiener.

Lana:Mine wasn't.

As his sisters have a food fight, Lincoln imagines himself at the grownup table, where everyone is dressed in fancy attire and the decor is exquisite.

Lincoln:So, I said to the Prime Minister, "Two breads are better than one!"

Everyone laughs at his joke.

Luan:Your comedy is so mature. Just like you.

Everyone raises their glasses to propose a toast to Lincoln.

Lori:To Lincoln! He puts the 'grownup' in 'grownup table'!

Everyone:To Lincoln!

Lincoln blows kisses to them all only for the food fight to come and ruin his fantasy.