For Bros About to Rock

SMOOCH

Pucker Uppenheimer:♫YEAAAAAH!!! Take my advice and don't be a mooch Grab life by the lips and give it a smooch!WHOOOOO!!! Give it a smooch!♫

Lincoln is watching one of their performances online and busts out his walkie talkie.

Lincoln:Clyde, SMOOCH is the coolest band ever!

Clyde:Copy that! I'd totally give life a smooch if I wasn't saving my lips for Lori.

Lincoln makes a gagging face to that comment.

Lincoln:Clyde and I are going to see SMOOCH tonight, and not to make a big deal of it, but it's our first concert!Okay, Clyde, meet you at the ticket line in T-minus one hour!

Clyde:Okay, that'll give me time to work on my dance moves.

He tries dancing but falls.As Lincoln heads out of his room, he yelps because he sees that his sisters except Luna are standing right in front of him, and they push him back inside, and quickly barricade the door.

Lisa:Simmer down and listen up!

Lori:We overheard your conversation, and we're here to warn you.

Lola:Do not let Luna know that you're going to your first concert. She'll insist on going with you!

Lincoln:What? Why?

Lynn:I don't know, cause she's nuts? But she's done it to all of us.

Lori:Yeah. And when she goes, she gets way too excited and literally ruins everything. There was my first Boyz Will Be Boyz concert.

Flashback

Boyz Will Be Boyz:
♪Ooh, girl!♪
♪If I could...♪
♪Ooh, girl! ♪
♪Give you the...♪

In the audience, every single attendant, Lori included, is crying over their music, except for Luna, who is bored out her skull.

Lori:I LOVE YOU!

Luna:Come on, people! Where's your energy?

She hops around and bumps into a concert attendant whose drink goes flying onto a DJ's control panel and kills off all the lights.

Singer:♫Ooh, girl...♫

End flashback

Lola:And our first Blarney the Dinosaur concert.

Flashback

Blarney:♪Moo goes the cow♪
♪Oink goes the pig♪
♪Watch me do me Irish jig!♪

Luna:Come on, guys! CROWD SURF!

He leaps onto some kids and crushes them, then leaps onto and crushes the twins

End flashback

Lisa:And my first opera.

Flashback

A female singer dressed as a Valkyrie sings high notes. Luna suddenly rushes on stage.

Luna:CHECK IT, LIS! STAGE DIVE!

She dives into the orchestra pit, triggering all the horns. The Valkyrie screams and faints her way into the pit as well.

End flashback

Lincoln:Oh man. I can't let Luna find out about SMOOCH.

Lori:Don't worry. We can get you out without her knowing.

Lincoln:Guys, I am not getting in one of Lucy's coffins again.

Lisa:That won't be necessary.

She lifts up one of Lincoln's posters to reveal an emergency cord behind it, pulls it, and reveals an emergency escape slide just outside Lincoln's window.