No Guts,No Glori

Lincoln's room

Lincoln was enjoying a nice glass of lemonade with a crazy straw, turns to the audience.

Lincoln:Ah,Friday night. You survived another week of school. Now it's time to kick back, forget your troubles, and crack open a brand new video game.

He gets out a copy of Super Mega Brawlers Turbo Fighter and smells it.

Lincoln:Love that new game smell.

Suddenly he picks up another scent; one that worries him.

Lincoln:Wait a minute.Is that...Oh no!

Soon,his sisters start picking up the scent as well.

Lincoln:Mom's expensive perfume. Which can only mean one thing.

He checks the calendar and finds out what tonight is...

Lincoln:Date night!Which can only mean one other thing!

Rita:Lori's in charge! Do as she says! Bye!

They leaves

Lincoln:NOOOOOOOOO!She gets a sick thrill from bossing us around! In this house, we call her the Queen of-

Lori:NO!NO MUSIC!NO MUD PIES!NO-

Leni:Way! That's totes cray cray!

Lori:No phone calls.

She takes away Lincoln's game

Lori:AND NO VIDEO GAMES!

Lori dresses up in a military uniform and blows a whistle that summons her siblings and the pets to the front room.

Lori:At ease!

Everyone feels calmer now

Lori:JUST KIDDING! NOBODY IS TO BE AT EASE IN MY PRESENCE!

they regain their forms

Lori:As you know, Mom and Dad left me in charge. That means, you have to do as I say, whether you're tall, short, or covered in fur and can only understand the word "sit".

Charles,Cliff,and Geo sit down on command,but Walt tips over in his attempt and knocks Geo's hamster ball to the side.Lori busts out a chart of tonight's schedule

Lori:Now, here is our schedule for this evening. 6:00 to 7:00: Sitting on bed with arms folded. 7:00 to 7:30: Chow. 7:30 to 8:00: Thorough cleaning of mess hall. 8:00: Staring at wall until falling asleep. Everyone got that?

All:MA'AM, YES, MA'AM!

Lana:SIR,YES,SIR!

Lori glares at Lana for calling her "sir". Lana covers her mouth, aghast.

Lori:DISMISSED!

Everyone rushes back upstairs while Geo hops in his ball up each step.
_______________
Lincoln opens his door.He puts a note in Geo's hamster ball.

Lincoln:Hey, Geo. Want a snack, boy?

He tosses the snack over to Lola and Lana's door.Geo rolls over,opens his ball,gets the treat, and gets the twins' attention;Lincoln does this with his other sisters.They sneak over to Lincoln's room;Luan has camouflaged herself with the wall and sneaks in; Leni is the only one who still hasn't snuck out of her room since she's with Lori at the moment; she begins to sneak off while wearing a scarf.

Lori:Leni, what are you doing?

Leni:I'm not Leni.I'm wearing a scarf.

Lori:You've got five minutes to do your business.