Out on a Limo

Lincoln looking out his window.

Lincoln:Is that it?

Blue car passes by.

Lincoln:No. Oh, there it is!

Old man on a scooter passes by.

Lincoln:No.There it is!

Old man returns to pick up the newspaper then leaves.

Lincoln:No.This may be the coolest day of my life! You're looking at the grand prize winner of the Seed's Mustard "Win a Limo for a Day" contest.

His whole room is covered in mustard smears and jars.

Lincoln:I had to eat my weight in mustard. But I finally found the winning jar.

The limo blares a fancy horn and pulls up in front of the Loud House and Lincoln rushes out of his room excited.

Lincoln:Here it is! Here it is! HERE IT IS!

He and his sisters rush out of the house and the chauffeur opens up the door.

Kirby:Good morning, sir. I'm Kirby, your personal Chauffeur for the day.

Lincoln hops in and his sisters rush Kirby and join the fun. Inside,they enjoy the accommodations the limo has to offer. Luna presses a button and releases a disco ball. Lola cannonballs into a fountain.Linda spin around.

Luan lowers the partition window and sees Lily.

Luan:Peek-a-boo!

She raises it and lowers it again.

Luan:Peek-a-boo!

Lana opens up a cabinet full of mustard jars.

Lana:Whoa, this limo has a fancy mustard collection!

She engulfs an entire jar's contents.

Lynn:Let's go pick up my team!

Leni:Let's go to the mall!

Lucy:I know a funeral procession we can ride in.

Lori:Guys, guys, I know you're all excited about Lincoln's limo. But let's let him enjoy it for a while first, then he'll come back and take us for a ride. Right, Linky?

Lincoln:Sure! How about I pick you all up at 5:00 and we can all go down to the Burpin' Burger?

Girls:YAY!

They all start singing the Burpin' Burger jingle.

Lincoln:♫Hungry, y'all? Look no further!♫

Loud Kids:
♫Come on down to Burpin' Burger♫
♫Grade B Beef and special spice♫ ♫When it comes back up it's twice as nice!♫

The siblings burp in unison and the girls rush out while Kirby shields himself with the passenger door. He bids them good day, gets in the limo, and drives off. It drives back and Lincoln gives Lily to Leni. The limo then drives off.

Kirby:Your premium transportation experience begins now, sir

He sets the timer

Lincoln:What's all this "sir" stuff? Call me Lincoln.

Kirby:Phew!Well, that's a load off. I'm used to driving around snobby guys.Hey, so where to? Anywhere you want.

Lincoln:I know just the place.

Flip's Food and Fuel.

Papa Wheelie is slurping up a Flippee with two straws.

Flip:Whoa, whoa, whoa! Double straws? First one's free! You're payin' for that second one.