Changing the Baby

Lucy,Lexi and Lynn's room

Lincoln comes in in his underwear holding a comic book.

Lincoln:Hey, Lynn, do you wanna read the latest Ace Savvy comic with me?

Lynn was shooting some hoops

Lynn:A.Comics are boring.
B.Put on some pants.
And C.ya later.

She bops Lincoln with basketball.

Lincoln is gonna watch a movie; Luan walks by with her dummy, Mr. Coconuts.

Lincoln:Hey, Luan, do you wanna watch a science-fiction movie with me?

Mr. Coconuts:Science fiction stinks, and that's a science fact.

Luan laughs

Luan:I agree with Mr. Coconuts.

Lola and Lana's room

Lincoln came in with a coin case

Lincoln:Hey,Lola, do you want to check out my coin collection? I just got this one from Poland. It's called a złoty.

Lola:Lame! What's the point of money that you can't spend?

Lucy was writing a new poem and Lincoln comes in with the vacuum.

Lincoln:Hey, Lucy, do you want to go ghost hunting with me?

Lucy:Why would I want to hunt my friends?

The kitchen

Lincoln:Hey, Lana, you wanna try half of my peanut butter and sauerkraut sandwich?

Lana:Uh, I eat some grody things, but that is disgusting.

She sniffs it and retches; runs to the bathroom.

Lincoln is playing Super Mega Brawlers Turbo Fighter XXIV.

Game announcer:ROUND 1: FIGHT!

Lincoln:Hey, Leni, you wanna play video games?

Leni:Those things will rot your brain. Besides, I have fashion magazines to look at.

Lincoln:You'd think that with all these sisters, there'd be just one that likes the same things I like. But sadly, that's not the case.

Lily comes in cooing.

Lincoln:Even you, Lily. Sure, you're hanging out with me now, but someday, you're gonna be into your own things and we'll have nothing in common.Unless...

He takes Lily's blanket and pacifier and gives her the controller.Lily starts mashing buttons and giggles.

Lincoln:That's it!You don't have your own things yet!You're like an unformed lump of clay! But if I can mold you, then someone in this house will finally like the things I like!

Clyde:Hey, Lincoln! What has two thumbs and totally wants to hang out with his best friend?

He points to himself

Clyde:This guy!

Lincoln shoves Clyde out the door

Lincoln:Sorry, Clyde. I'm in the middle of something important. I'm changing the baby.

Clyde:'Something important'? But what's more important than hanging out with this guy?

He points to himself again and looks in the window.

Lincoln:It's just you and me, Lily! We're gonna have the best time together!

Lily giggles and Clyde's thumbs deflate.