Cereal Offender

Lincoln is eating cereal and watching a commercial for a new one.

Announcer:Bored of the same old breakfast?

Lincoln looks down at his cereal

Lincoln:Yes...

Announcer:Then try Zombie Bran! The cereal that turns you into the walking fed!

A box of Zombie Bran appears on-screen and the kids in the commercial have turned into zombies from eating it.

Zombie Girl:Braaaaan!

Zombie Boy:Braaaaan! BRAAAAAN!!

Lincoln:Must...have...Zombie Bran!

He runs to the kitchen

Lincoln:Mom! MOM!!

In the kitchen

Rita is using a plunger to unclog the sink.

Rita:What on Earth is down here?

Lincoln:Mom! Mom! Can we please get Zombie Bran cereal?Please please please please please please?

Rita:Sorry, sweetie.We've got a very tight budget.And by the time I get everything on my grocery list, there's no money leftover for treats.

The grocery list is shown to be very long.

Lincoln:Hmm...

He gets an idea

Lincoln:What if I could get everything on here and still have enough money leftover for Zombie Bran?

Rita:You wanna do the shopping for me?I don't know, Lincoln. It's a big responsibility; I'm not sure you can handle it.

Lincoln:I can, Mom! I promise! And think of what you could do with all that time to yourself.

Rita suddenly imagines herself at a spa where she has gotten a facial with cucumber slices covering her eyes, getting a massage and a manicure and enjoying a smoothie.

Rita:Mmm...ah, yes...

She belches upon sipping her smoothie and sighs with relief; end fantasy.

Rita:Deal. But just this once, okay?

Lincoln:YES!!!

He acts like a zombie

Lincoln:Braaaaan...BRAAAAAN!!!

Rita finds the source of the clog in the sink, which is Luan's multiple handkerchief prop.

Rita:Oh, so that's it!

He pulls out all the handkerchiefs

Rita:LUAN, NO MORE COMEDY PROPS IN THE SINK!!!

Lincoln is checking the shopping supplies.

Lincoln:Reusable bags, calculator, more reusable bags...

Lori:Lincoln! I'm going shopping with you!Bobby literally just got a job as a stock boy.

The rest of his sisters join in and wanna come along.

Lincoln:Sorry, guys. I'm a man on a mission and you'll just get in my way.

Lynn:No we won't. Uh...we'll help you shop.

The others agree with Lynn; Lincoln takes a look at the long list.

Lincoln:Okay, fine. I guess I could use a little help.

Sisters:YAY!!!

Lily playing with a pretend shopping cart, wanting to coming along, too.