Overnight Success

Lincoln in his room marking a date on his calendar on his bedroom door.

Lincoln:Tonight is a historic night for me. I GET TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!

His loud voice alerts an owl and makes it fly away.

Lincoln:Now, I know what you're thinking.Lincoln, what's the big deal? Let me explain.See, sleepovers in the Loud House have not always gone so well.

Flashback

Lynn and her friends having a sleepover in the living room.Lynn is dribbling a soccer ball and her friends are cheering for her. But at the moment, the ball flies out the window and breaks it.

Lynn Sr:AAHHHH! Lynn Jr!

Second flashback

Leni and her friends having a sleepover in the living room. They're using hairdryers to blow dry their hair.

Leni:Okay, we're done with the blow dry bar, time to curl!

She holds up a curling iron, looks at the power supply filled with wires and cables, and plugs in her curling iron, causing a neighborhood-wide blackout.

Lynn Sr:Leni Loud!!

Third flashback

Luna in the living room where she's smashing things with her electric guitar with her friends surrounding her.

Luna:GOODNIGHT, LIVING ROOM!

She smashes her guitar on the coffee table.

Lynn Sr:What the darn heck?!

Chunk:Hey buddy! I don't see you on the list!

Lynn Sr. was kicked out of the house.

Lynn Sr.:Luna Loud!!!

Back to the present

Lincoln:Thanks to my sisters, sleepovers were banned in the Loud House.So when I wanted to have one, it took some hard selling.

Another flashback

Lincoln is wearing his professional suit in front of the television facing his parents.

Lincoln:Sleepovers. Why should I be able to have one? Because Lincoln Loud is all about the four R's.

LINCOLN LOUD'S FOUR R'S
RESPONSIBLE

Lincoln is trying to get Cliff out of a tree, but the cat hisses and attacks Lincoln, making him fall off the ladder.

RESPECTFUL

Lincoln is helping an old lady across the street, but her cat in her basket attacks Lincoln.

RELIABLE

Lincoln is throwing out Lily's dirty diaper, but Cliff is in the trash bin and attacks Lincoln again which Lily giggles at.

REALLY

Lincoln:And, really, you guys, it would be so awesome if you let me do this!

Cliff hisses at him but refrains his assault.

Lincoln:Please?

Ends flashback

Lincoln:Luckily, Dad is a real sucker for cat videos. Now that they've said yes, I'm gonna make sure this is the best sleepover ever.I've got the juice boxes chilling, the couch pillows ready to be turned into a fort, the snacks stacked, and the itinerary totally mapped out.

He rolls out a list of events to occur.

Lincoln:Every second of the night is planned for maximum sleepover enjoyment. All that's missing now? My guest.Come in, Little Bo Sleep. This is Slumberjack. What's your location?