Left in the Dark

Hunter Spector:Do you believe in ghosts? Join me, Hunter Spector, spectre hunter, leader of the Academy of Really Good Ghost Hunters, or ARGGH! As I descend into the scariest place in any home, the basement! Sunday night at 8 PM! Don't miss it, or you'll be left in the dark! ARGGH!

Lincoln:It's finally here! The live season finale of the greatest show ever!All right, I know you're probably saying to yourself, "Lincoln, with eleven sisters, there's no way you're going to get to watch your favorite show." And, you'd be right. Every Sunday at 8, it's the same thing."

Flashback

His sisters fighting over the remote

End flashback.

Lincoln:But tonight, I have a plan.Cadet Lincoln calling Cadet Clyde, do you read me?"

Clyde:This is Cadet Clyde, I read you loud and clear! I'm so excited! We finally get to watch ARGGH! together. And by together, I mean you at your house, and me at mine, right?

Lincoln:For such a landmark event, we decided that it'd be best for us if we watched it separately. Clyde's got a huge crush on my sister Lori. It gets awkward.

Clyde was looking dreamily at drawing of Lori

Clyde:Hubba hubba.

Lincoln:Clyde? Clyde? Do you read me?

Clyde:Uh, you better hurry, Lincoln. It's almost 8:00!

Lincoln:It's time to put Operation Distract My Sisters So That I Can Get to the TV First and Watch the Special Live Season Finale of ARGGH! and Think of Shorter Name For This Operation into action.

Lincoln is alerted by the sound of the twins marching out of their room.

Lola and Lana:Cartoons! Cartoons! Cartoons! Cartoons!

Lincoln:Did someone say tea party?"

Lola:Eeeee! Thank you, Lincoln!

She takes the tea party and goes back to her room. Lana stands, glares at Lincoln, displeased

Lana:Hey, I don't want to be part of some dumb old tea party, I want to watch TV!

Lincoln:Not even if these guys are invited?

Lana:Eeeee! Thanks, Lincoln!

She takes the frogs and goes back to her room.

Lincoln:Hey, Luan!

Luan:I was just heading downstairs to watch TV.

Lincoln:You might want to grab your video camera instead. The twins are at it again.

Lola and Lana are fighting.

Lola:You can't! You cant! V.I.P. only!

Luan: This is totally gonna go viral!Thanks, Linc!

Lola:Ow. Ow!

Lexi came out her room with a ribbon

Lincoln:Hey Lexi

Lexi:Hey Linc.I was about go downstairs to watch TV

Lincoln:Yeah.What about you give out some advice?You know Lola going to need help on her next passant