The Butterfly Effect

Loud House on a sunny day

Lincoln leaps out of his room

Lincoln:Watch in awe, as The Amazing Lincoln displays his unbelievable yo-yo skills! I shall now "walk the dog"!

Charles come,carrying a leash in his mouth.

Lincoln:Not you, Charles. I meant the yo-yo.

Charles whimpers, and he walks off, Lincoln does his "walk the dog" trick.

Lincoln:I shall now go "AROUND THE WORLD"!

Charles came,carrying a suitcase.

Lincoln:Sorry, still talking about the yo-yo.

Charles whimpers, and he walk off; Lincoln attempts to do the "around the world" trick, but the yo-yo flies off his finger, ricochets around the hallway, and flies into Lisa and Lily's room, causing a crash.

Lincoln:The Amazing Lincoln will now take a brief intermission.

Lincoln and Charles look into the room, and they see that the bottles on Lisa's desk have been broken, with their contents spilled.

Lincoln:Yikes. I better go tell Lisa.

Lincoln's imagination

Lisa observes the damage in a dark, stylized environment.

Lisa turn red with anger, with her teeth sharpened.

Lisa:You've completely DESTROYED MY LIFE'S WORK! I DESPISE YOU, AND YOU NO LONGER EXIST TO ME!"

A wall of fire burns in the background behind her

Back to reality.

Lincoln:Yeah, I'm not telling Lisa.

Charles whimpers

Lincoln:Oh, come on, Charles. When did you get a conscience? I've seen you poop on the couch! Besides, if I just walk away, what's the worst thing that could happen?

Charles glance.Lincoln takes the yo-yo from the damage.

Lincoln:I'll just remove the evidence, and they'll be none the wiser.

Lincoln and Charles walk out of the room; a drop of one chemical falls into a puddle of another chemical, causing an explosion that raises the roof.

Lisa is examining the damage on her desk.

Lisa:I don't understand what went wrong. Science is a fickle mistress.

Lori is looking over a hole in the wall caused by the explosion, which leads to the closet in her's and Leni's room; Leni pokes her head through the hole.

Leni:Hi, Lori! Have we always had a window in our closet?

Lori:Ugh, it's not a window. Lisa's experiment blew a hole in the wall.

She notices a picture frame peeking out from the other side.

Lori:What's this?

Lori sees that the frame contains a signed photo of Bobby.

Lori:"To my bodacious babe"? Leni, why is this picture of Bobby hidden on your side of the closet?

Leni:Oh, there is it is! That was a surprise present from Bobby for your 88-day-iversary. He asked me to hide it for him, but I forgot where I put it.

Lori:That anniversary was eight days ago, and Bobby gave me socks!I can't believe this! You're literally seeing Bobby behind my back!

She storms out