It a Loud,Loud,Loud,Loud,House

Lincoln is looking around and sneaking about in the living room and leaps onto the sofa.

Lincoln:Money. In the Loud House, there just isn't a lot of it to go around.

He searches between the cushions and gets wads of chewed gum on his fingers.

Lincoln:Ew!

He shakes it off and pulls out a pair of dirty underwear and tosses it.

Lincoln:Grody! Which is why, when you happen to find some, even the smallest amount...you gotta keep it to yourself.

He finds a quarter coin

Lincoln:Jackpot!

He kisses it.Just then, his sisters happen to come across him and his quarter. He hides the quarter behind his back and grins nervously.

Lola:We heard money! A dime! No, a quarter!

Lincoln:That's impossible. Money doesn't make a sound.

Luan:Haven't you ever heard the expression "Money talks"

She laughs at rimshot

Luna:And that quarter is saying, "Hand me over, bro!"

Lana:It's mine!

Leni:Guys, let's just split it 40/40!

Lincoln:No! None of you are getting it! I found it in the couch fair and square!

Lynn:Wait a second! If there was one quarter down there, then maybe there's more!

After a brief pause, the girls all pounce on Lincoln and fight over the quarter and the possibility of more under the sofa while Cliff screams and runs off from the fight. Their parents watch the scene.

Rita:What are they fighting over this time? A nickel under the ottoman?

Lynn Sr:Nope. A quarter down the sofa.

Rita:We better stop them before they start biting!

Lola bites Lincoln

Lincoln:Ow! Lola!

Lynn Sr:Too late!

He whistle calls. The kids stop fighting and freeze. A tire hits Lincoln on the head

Lynn Sr:ALRIGHT, EVERYBODY GET UPSTAIRS AND CLEAN THE ATTIC! That's punishment for fighting over money!

The kids all groan and acquiesce.

Luan:That punishment makes no cents.

She laughs to rimshot

Lynn Sr:Upstairs!But that was a good one.

The attic

Lynn Sr:AND I WANT THAT WHOLE ATTIC SPARKLING! EVEN THE BACK CORNER!

The kids look on to see the horror that is the back corner.

Lucy:But the back corner was my secret dark place.

Lola:It's Lincoln's fault we're up here, so he can do it!

Lynn Sr:AND WATCH OUT FOR THAT LOOSE FLOORBOARD!

Lincoln:What loose floorboard?

He steps on it and gets hit in the face by it, knocking him to the ground and giving him black eyes.

Lincoln:Stupid loose floorboard...

He puts it back and notices an envelope

Lincoln:Hey, what's this?