Undie Pressure

It's a rainy day at the Loud House; Lana runs down the walkway, opens the front door, and enters the living room carrying mud.

Lana:In a couple more hours, this mud will be perfect to play in!

She splashes the mud all over her face.
Lily is sitting on the floor, crying, and Luan and Lexi is folding laundry on the coffee table,while Lola, Lisa, Lori and Leni are on the couch;Lola is admiring herself in her pocket mirror,Lisa is looking back and forth at a clipboard and a set of test tubes, Lori is talking to Bobby, and Leni is doing Lori's nails.Lexi was listening to music and dancing to beat.

Luan:Hey, guys, why can't a comedian tell a dirty laundry joke? 'Cause it always comes out clean!

She laughs.Lynn bounces a basketball off the wall in the background.

Lynn:She shoots!She scores!

Luna hold a radio toward her ear.

Luna:I bloody love this song! Sing it like you mean it, Mick!

Lucy pokes her head out of the fireplace, making her jump in terror.

Luna:BLIMEY!

Lucy:I'm trying to write here.

Lori:No, I love you more, silly.It's our six-week-iversary.

Leni:You two are like, gonna be together for, like, ever."

Lisa:Speaking of forever, Lori,my study indicates you haven't used the bathroom in quite some time.

Lori:EWW! There is no way I'm being in your grody poop study!

Lincoln appears in the doorframe between the living room and dining room.

Lincoln:Ah, rainy days.Perfect for hanging out with the family and reading comics.

Lola, while looking in her mirror, sees Lincoln throwing off his shirt and pants in its reflection.

Lola:Groooooss!

Lincoln:What?

Lola:Why do you always have to read your comics in your underpants?!

Lincoln:Cause reading my comics with my clothes on is uncomfortable and distracting.And you know how I like to be comfortable while reading comics. Now, scootch!

Lincoln sits between Lola and Lisa; Lola, repulsed, jumps onto the armrest.

Lola:ACK!It's an annoying habit and you get butt germs everywhere!

Lincoln:Me, annoying? You can't look away from the mirror for five seconds!

Lola:LIES!

It turns out Lola is looking in her mirror rather than at Lincoln; she looks back, closes the mirror, and smiles sheepishly.

Lincoln:And Lori,would it kill you not to talk to Bobby all the time?!

Lori:I do not talk to Bobby all the time!Do I, Bobby?

Lincoln:And Lisa, you always do your weird poop studies!

Lisa:It's quite fascinating work.

Lincoln:See? You guys couldn't last ten minutes without doing your annoying things!

Lori:We could last longer than you!

Lincoln:I bet you couldn't!

Lola:Oh,really? Care to make it a little more interesting?

She hops onto the couch crest, and walks back and forth.

Lola:If we can stop doing our things longer than you can stop doing yours,then you have to give up reading in your underwear FOREVER!