Cover Girls

Lincoln and Clyde are watching ARGGH! In the program, lightning strikes and Hunter Spector bursts through the door of a house. Lightning strikes again as Hunter walks through the house. A ghost laughs and a door slams.

Hunter:Whew! A ghost just ran into the bathroom! Tune in tomorrow when I flush him out!

ARGGH! Tomorrow at 8PM

Lincoln:That.. was.. AWESOME! I'm so not gonna be able to sleep tonight!

Clyde:Or go to the bathroom.

A clock rings

Lincoln:Oh no! I've missed curfew! If my parents find out I'm not home, they'll-

Clyde:They'll blame me, and they won't let us be friends anymore! I'll be banned from your house!I never got to say goodbye to Lori. I need you to tell her some things. Number 1, she made me a better man.

Lincoln slams the door and runs back to his house.

Lincoln:Lori, I've lost track of time!

Lori:Don't worry, we've got your back. Okay people, Operation Cover For Brother is a go!

Lynn:Man your stations!

The Loud sisters run. Lori and Leni set a trampoline outside the house, and Lisa gives a thumbs up.Luan,Lexi and Lynn put pillows on the floor of Lincoln's room. The twins are watching their parents who are washing the dishes.

Rita:I told Lincoln I'd help him with his math homework.

Lynn Sr:Oh. I'll be your plus one.You get it?

Rita:Oh yeah.

The twins pretend to fight.

Lola:IT'S MINE!

Lana:HEY, I HAD IT FIRST!

Lola:YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE YARN!

Lynn Sr:GIRLS!

the fight carries their parents out of the kitchen.

Lynn Sr:This is so wrong!

Lincoln is still hurrying back home.

Clyde:Number 2, tell Lori I remember every dress she ever wore.

The parents have finished the fake fight.

Rita:No more fighting!

Their parents leave the kitchen.

Lana:OKAY, MOM AND DAD! I GUESS YOU'RE GOING TO HELP LINCOLN WITH HIS HOMEWORK THEN!

Lincoln makes it home.

Luna had her acoustic guitar

Luna:Hey, 'rents, know what I'm Jonesin' for? A family sing-along! One, two, three!

She plays her tune as Lincoln has a helmet on and a trampoline set up.

Lisa:Approach at a 63 degree angle!

Lincoln agrees and jumps but hits a wall and his body shape is in the wall. He peels off the wall with a thud and Luan covers it with a poster.

Lisa:Correction, 62 degrees.

Lincoln gives a thumbs up while in pain. Lori and Leni block the entrance to the hallway via the staircase with feigning grins on their faces.

Leni:Hi,parentals.We were just wondering how you two met.

Rita:Really? Your father has told that story a thousand times.

Lynn Sr:Now, now, honey. If they insist.