A slight change of plans

"I have voices in my head…" – talks.

'Wait, let me check…' – thoughts.

"Don't bother. You do, and I think…" – Yamato/Rebellion.

"It doesn't matter what you think!" – Demonic.

...

"Greetings, boy. I am rebellion." Sudden voice said.

"A what?!" Sasuke asked in confusion.

"I am the sword you just touched." The voice explained.

"Oh, I see…" The Uchiha nodded. "So, why am I here?"

"Because you want to stop Uzumaki Naruto."

Sasuke's eyes widened. "You know how to do that?!"

"Of course…" Rebellion said. "Do you want to know?"

"Yes!" Sasuke shouted. "Please tell me!"

"Very well… To stop Uzumaki Naruto you must… kill him."

Sasuke stood with a what-the-fuck look on his face for a few seconds and then sweatdropped.

"Sure! I just have to kill him…"

"Exactly."

"What do you mean exactly?!" Sasuke screamed. "He's all but fucking immortal now! The entire village couldn't even slow him down! He just played with us the entire time!"

"Yes, he did."

"This is useless." Sasuke stated. "How do I get out of here?"

"Oh, that's simple." Rebellion answered. "Answer one question…"

"What question?!"

"How in the blue hell are you going to stop me?" A very familiar voice said from behind.

Sasuke turned around in rage.

"NARUTO!" Sasuke screamed and did the handseals for Chidori… but nothing happened.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk…" Naruto said, readjusting his sunglasses. "You truly are pathetic, Uke-chan."

"DIE!" The Uchiha screamed again and lashed out at his nemesis, drawing his Kusanagi sword.

"Nope." Naruto exclaimed, then summoned his sword and slashed at Sasuke's chest, making a deep gash.

"Ah!"

"Ops!" Naruto said, putting his hand to his mouth mockingly. "Sorry about that. I never wanted to…" Sasuke glared at this. "Sigh… Alright I lied. I wanted it, all of it, are you happy now?!" The blond asked and chuckled. "To tell the truth, I really never planned to destroy your life and fuck up your mind…"

"Oh really?!" Sasuke asked, struggling to his feet.

Naruto shrugged. "Yup. You were supposed to die with the rest of your useless family, HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Motherfucker!" Sasuke screamed and tried to attack Naruto again… only to receive a mighty kick in the ribs.

"Guh!" Sasuke spat some blood.

"Of course! I fucked your mom, haven't you heard?!" Naruto laughed. "Actually it was some of the greatest times I've ever had! Mikoto sure was great! Eeeeeasy, big fella!" He said, smacking himself on his left hip.

"Bastard!" Sasuke spat.

"Oh yeah, that too. Don't remind me." Naruto waved his hand. "Poor fool couldn't even fuck without getting into trouble… I wonder if he was called Yellow Flash because he was done after two seconds…"