The price of freedom

Unknown area…

'Darkness again…' Naruto thought. 'This feeling… what is it?'

"Come, Uzumaki Naruto." A beautiful female voice echoed again. "Your mission has not even started…"

Real world…

"Fuck!" Naruto sat up quickly and took a look at his surroundings. Same dark cave he drained Jubi's soul in… except one small detail.

"Took you long enough to wake up." He heard a familiar voice say. "Rise and shine, sleeping bastard!"

Naruto clutched his head in pain. "Oww… Stop fucking shouting. My head is killing me…"

One burst of speed later and blond haired demoness named Trish was kneeling in front of him.

"Aww, baby you're hurt!" She said mockingly. "Ah, you poor thing…"

"Byakurai!"

Trish managed to blur out of the view just in time to avoid being hit.

"Someone's pushy… What happened?" She asked.

"Mmm…" Naruto massaged his temples. "What do you think; I drained Jubi's power and became three times as powerful…"

The demoness raised an eyebrow. "Isn't it a good thing?"

"It is!" He exclaimed angrily. "But there is s downside. You see, when I absorb demon's soul, I also absorb his memories… all of them."

Trish raised second eyebrow. "Isn't it a good thing as well?"

"It is not!" Naruto exclaimed. "Because I receive hundreds years of knowledge in a matter of a fucking second. So when it's all said and done, I can't remember for shit!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk… such a tragedy!" Trish mocked.

"Oh, shut up…"

"So, what now?" She mocked. "Back to your headquarters? I can't wait to meet your group!"

"Really?"

"No."

"I thought so…"

"So?"

Naruto shook his head. "Nah, I've had enough planning. I want to test my new power!"

Trish licked her lips. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" She exclaimed and shouldered… two guns…

'I thought I destroyed the second one…' The demon thought.

"Maybe she got a new one?" Yamato asked.

'Where from?!' Naruto asked back. 'I want one too!'

"Then ask her, dammit!"

'You know… you're right! But later…'

"So, where to, lover?" Trish asked.

Naruto grinned at this. "Oh, I have a perfect place to start!"

Konohagakure. Hokage's office…

"Shikamaru, you're back!" Temari exclaimed, launching herself at her boyfriend.

"Yes, I am." Pineapple haired jounin replied.

"You already finished your sage training?" Tsunade asked and after his nod continued. "Not a small feat, I'm impressed."

Shikamaru's look suddenly darkened. "I… had motivations…"

"Well, at least someone has…" Orochimaru commented.

"So…" The new toad sage started. "Tell me how it went?"