Chapter 1

Maya's POV:

The only constant thing in life is change and mine rises and falls of fortune. A happy ending comes after a story with lots of ups and downs.

So, I am MAYA ELLIOT. An average-looking goddamn creature with an average job with an average salary but a heart of gold a handsome charming boyfriend (lucky in that bitches).

"Will you wake up or should I throw you in the fucking bathtub?" Mia shouted for the third time. Mia is my only friend and best friend she has an ideal body type decided by society (Huge tigass boobies and Brazilian butt) yeah ideally loved by society. She is good with me what else do I want? I got ready in the next 30 minutes in my business work outfit.

A/N: (I am not going to describe the clothing because I find it personally boring to read and write so yeah work on your imagination besties or else I will provide you with ootd pics).

OOTD-

"I have your regular egg, sandwiches, and orange juice anything else," Mia asked

"I have your regular egg, sandwiches, and orange juice anything else," Mia asked. "Pie," I asked "The last night's ones are in the fridge go grab them". "Okay, Mom". She rolled her eyes at me and served herself diet food, God knows how they survive. I didn't bother her more and enjoyed my breakfast in silence changing the latest news.

"Let's go" I pulled up my car, a Mercedes Benz AMG GT just to be specific... From the garage and Mia hopped inside. Mia is an entrepreneur and a model too. She does model for her clothing brand and a few others. We met in a supermarket she supported me in a fight with a blonde trophy wife who was trying to file a false allegation against me. We shared some words she told me about her profession and asked for a roommate so I agreed to live with her.

My profession is ethical hacking and coding as a security expert for software companies and other multinational firms supervised by some big names in the country. As it sounds interesting it is I love what I do and pays my bills pretty well no doubt about it.

Mia grips the car seat and complained in a shaky voice "I want to reach my office in one piece". Taunting her I increased the speed "Come on girl... it's just 200kmp this is like..." She complained the rest of the way and panted hopping down the car  "You drive so rash.... I am going to die for sure in a car accident".

We reached her workplace. "Get back till 5 Pm and gimme a call we will go to the new café I know the address, okay?". "Can I bring...." she cuts me off. "Yes, you can bring Zayn, now fuck off". She ran towards her office elevator. 

Zayn is my boyfriend and we are dating each other for like 2 years now. If you ask about my sex life then it is not so good (who asked?) because most of the time he is in Russia, New York, etc., and comes very little in LA. (yes, we live in Los Angeles).

Slipping my phone out I called him to know about his schedule after two rings he answered the call. I wished him "Good morning, Baby" Zayn replied "Morning darling" his husky voice is quite seductive. I felt my vagina flowing like a waterfall "When are you coming?" Zayn yawned and replied "In the next 4,5 hours," I asked him "But where are you" he chuckles "New York babe".I scoffed "Okay get back because I'm missing you a lot" he chuckled darkly "Your wish my command".

Zayn is a rich kid but his family has some issues with him he owns the least percentage share of his father's company. He brush off the topic whenever I asked. He was a college Bad Boy for whom I fall for but he is loyal, caring, and very protective towards me.

My work was finished time 3 pm so I head back home coz I mostly work on emergency cases. My house was unlocked so I guess Zayn is back. I get into my room and found him in my bed scrolling something on his phone. When I closed the door, he looked up and smiled. I got close to his and pecked her lips which converted into deep and passionate kisses. His grey eyes become darker with lust. He shifted the kisses to my collarbones and bite them.

"I'm tired" Zayn murmured. "Okay have some rest....without the phone". I grabbed his phone "Heyy.... Okay if someone calls urgently then...." I cut him off "Okay sleep". He is cute when he listens to me. "Well Mia asked to get to the café at 5, you can stay home and rest if you want". I said while removing my upper clothes to get change. "yeah I know I will go" he said. I didn't bother him much and let him take a nap.

I changed into my casuals and looked at my phone which was on the nightstand next to Zayn's phone then I saw a text pop in his phone "okay love" with a red heart emoticon it was from Mia. I stared at the message for a while and the screen became dark(Sleep mode).

Should I overthink it? Or is it a normal friendly conversation (Yes/No) 

━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━

Hey readers, Thank you for reading this chapter. If you enjoyed this, please let me know in the comments section. I'd appreciate any suggestions you have regarding improvement or things you want to be included in this story. Follow me and stay connected for more such chapters and stories. Have a nice day ❤

This book got banned before so I'm rewriting it with some minor changes if you have already read the book I won't force you to read it again but please vote for this story and like the chapters if you can. Please I lost this book a 2.34k read and 500+ votes it just broke my heart ❤