Chapter 27

Maya's POV:

Heading inside the mall in the gift shop corner I found many toys for boys but was searching for something special for Alex because he is special to me. After searching for hours, I didn't find anything in the gift corner. But found something for him it was unique because boys at his age don't use it, I wrapped the gift and left the place.

Moving to a jewelry corner I searched for something new for me after buying some necklaces and rings. A Diamond Eternity Bracelet caught my eyes I asked the saleswoman for it "Mam... that's for men and a little pricy" she showed me that bracelet and I loved it.

Marco's hand is always covered with rings but no bracelets he only wears a Rolex watch on his wrist. So, I decided to buy it for him "I will buy it... How much?" the saleswoman hesitated to speak "Mam...... 20 million... because it is the only piece made in Eternity Diamond Collection by Harry Winston" I admired the bracelet I was pricy but I'm a mafia queen who cares.

I don't care about the Collection and its uniqueness the only thing I cared about was Marco it was perfect for his wrist "That's not a problem at all I'll buy it" the saleswoman gave me a look then saw my card and nodded. I just wish Marco likes it because if he didn't, I can't wear it so he better likes it.

Walking down, I got a message from Bella "Birthday party is 'Baby Blue Nights' themed" a theme party for a six-year-old to be seven years old. I have already spent hours here searching for Alex and Marco's gift and I don't remember having any blue outfits so I searched for an evening gown.

A salesperson approached me "How can I help you mam?" he asked politely I was searching for anything blue right now because I was already late, I explained to him what kind of dress I want. He rushed inside and came out with a Glitter Royal Blue Backless Mermaid Dress with a slit.

Maya's OOTD-

It fitted me nicely I tried other dresses but they were revealing too much for a little boy's birthday party

It fitted me nicely I tried other dresses but they were revealing too much for a little boy's birthday party. So, I agreed to the Mermaid dress and bought it.

Rushing into my room I changed my dress and let my hair in a soft curly bun and a blue hair comb with crystal beads and blue flowers. Picking Alex and Marco's gift I thought to give Marco his gift personally he was not in his office I knocked on the door of his room he answered.