Chapter 34

Isabella's POV:

"Baby, show me what it's like (like)

I don't got nogetpe (type)

I just wanna fuck all night

Yeah-yeah, oh-whoa-whoa (oh, ooh, mmm)

Baby, I need to know, mmm"

Vibing in the kitchen I'm trying a new recipe today. Amara is staying with us just to be specific sticking the whole time with Marco. Maya is not happy about it but she is not doing anything about it I want her to fight for her love and not just give up her happiness.

Amara is surely beautiful, intelligent, and well-mannered but she can't bring happiness to the family. Neither to Marco, sex can give temporary happiness to him but not a happy life. And I have seen him happy with Maya, she understands him and his lifestyle as well.

But for now, Marco is spending time with Amara and we're trying to accept her because she is going to be our family member and my brother's wife. I have met Mia but we weren't compatible much because of Zayn's intentions they just want to use me against Marco.

"Tryna see if you could handle this ass

Prolly give his ass a panic attack

Sorry if I gave a random erection

Prollythinkin' I'm a telekinetic

Oh, wait, you a fan of the magic?

Poof, pussy like an Alakazam"

"YEAH" here enters my favorite person.

"I heard from a friend of a friend

That dick was a ten out of ten

I can't stand it, just one night me

Clink with the drink, gimme a sip

Tell me what's your kink, gimme the dick

Spank me, slap me, choke me, bite me"

Maya completes the song by choking her neck and twerking with me. Do I still need to tell you why I love her? We match the level of craziness. Even if she doesn't marry my brother, we will be besties.

"Uh, wait, I can take it (ah)

Give a fuck 'bout what your wifey's saying" we both sing together.

"YEAHHH" and yelled together.

Maya started helping me plate the food when Amara entered the dining table with Marco. Amara was wearing a body-fitted sky-blue classy outfit her hair in a bun wrapping a silk scarf around them. And Marco is in the usual black suit he wears for work but where is she going?

"Amara, are you going out somewhere?" I asked curiously. "No... why are you dressed like that? Don't take me wrong but you look like a hobo" she is all good until she opens her mouth. And what the fuck is wrong with sweatshirts and jogger leggings?

Smiling awkwardly, I went back inside the kitchen, "Maya how much do you take for a single assassination?" I should have the idea of it because I'm going to need it soon. She giggled and replied "For you darling, I'll do it for free. Just name it."

Maya knows to cook a variety of dishes and Marco loves her food but he never tells her that. I also love her cooking skills almost everyone does. On the table, everyone gathered for breakfast "Alex your Manti" Maya served him smiling. She has a different bond with him and he loves her more than her real mother and respects her a lot.

"Thank you, Mom" Alex uttered happily digging in his food. "Say thank you to Bella, she made it" Maya pointed to me shrugging my shoulder I chuckled. He not going to like it because she told him it was made by me "Thank you, Sorella" he blows a kiss on me.