Sneak Peek of Season 2

Marco's POV:

Lucas has started searching about Elias but to whom will he give weapons because he paid a large amount before which means he won't sell them. Looking at other documents reviewing the list of people who used to collect and order weapons for me there were mafia men and female assassins. A picture caught my eyes beautiful dark sapphire eyes lovely curls she sticks her tongue out in the picture like it wasn't a formal document but some selfie.

Maya signed her name as boss bitch, the date was mentioned when Bella was kidnapped. She prepared everything without bothering me then got there alone I won't forget to mention drugging me. A year has passed without her I have found many photos of her but this one was an old record. When she was going to be my third mom and my second in command, remembering them all feels amusing.

A smile appeared on my face while tracing her photograph. It all feels like a beautiful dream, I planned that we are in the same country then for sure I will see her from a distance and then leave. How does she look now? She would have become more thick and chubby because of her foodie nature. Whenever I have ice-creams or spaghetti at midnight, I miss her company because she gave me that habit. I miss everything about her.

"We should leave now... Loverboy..." Lucas teased and winked at me. Shaking my head, I closed the file taking a last glance at the picture. Walking out of the place I asked Lucas "Does Maya has any contacts with my mafia men? because they used to work together and Elias was not only loyal to me but also Maya... she mentioned his loyalty to me maybe once.." he shrugged his shoulders.

"After Aiden, I have stopped searching about Maya because we will only get to know what she wants us to know. It's rare that so many people follow her orders and are loyal to her, females don't have much respect in the mafia. Most of them are treated as sex objects but Maya... once in a blue moon angel..." Lucas grinned explaining. But one thing is true she's an angel.

My phone buzzed I looked at the Id 'AMARA' her name is like a bullet in my butt hole. Picking her call she screamed at top of her lungs "MARCO... MARCO SAVE ME...LEASE...." Sitting straight I asked her "What happened Amara? Where are you?" she cried on the call and uttered "Marco... she... she... Maya... she sent me to prison... I'm in custody.... Please take me out from here...".

Lucas turns the car and called some lawyers for acquisition and the name swirled in my mind 'MAYA'.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧     ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Continue reading Season 2 from here just click the link below or find the reading list with every book in this sequel under my profile.

......LINK.....

This book was banned for having some violative scenes but now I have done my best to avoid unusual violence or mature scenes. But even if now you feel this book isn't for you please don't report it just leave the book from here. 

Readers those who have supported me in this book I'm so grateful to even after everything that happened you guys supported me a big thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please vote, comment and like this story to reach more readers. 

Thank You💖