≪ ◦ Epilogue ◦ ≫

Marco's POV:

In the morning, Maya hugged crying faces in the hall cursing them that they were looking ugly. Alex, Bella, Emily, Nicolas, Lucas, and Aiden waved goodbyes to Maya, Samara, and Daniel. I stayed in my room watching them on my security iPad peeping down from my balcony I saw Maya opening the car door for Samara.

She turned her gaze to my balcony; shit she knew it. She salutes me with two fingers and hopped inside the driving seat and left the mansion...... she left. Leaving everything behind and starting her new life in Turkey. Her mother wanted to stay there because she raised Maya there but something felt wrong with it.

Even Maya objected to it because she ran away from there but then agreed to her because she will be working and wanted to give her mother the happiness she desired because it was her birthplace and she had many good memories there. I sent some mafia guards to keep an eye on her activities, and Aiden was leading the team.

"It's good that she left because I can't tolerate her after whatever happened last night" Amara sipped her ginger tea. I hummed in response indulging back in my work because now Maya isn't here so I have a lot of work. She used to attend meetings on my behalf and even dealt with losses alone. And her favorite is killing people, which makes me realize I haven't killed someone with my own hands for a long time.

"Marco are you even listening" she objected. A kill after so long I should try it "Amara don't chew my brain and let me work...." I avoided her and my thoughts. "Fine, I'm leaving..." God, please make her leave the world... "-but with a hot and passionate kiss..." saying that she hopped in my lap, kissing me. I gagged on the taste of her ginger tea pecking her lips I smiled and pushed her away.

In the morning, the breakfast table was dead silent only the noise of cutlery could be heard. Samara's excellent Italian breakfast was missing and replaced with egg, bacon, and juices. Amara and Cynthia giggled at their jokes, it is usual now. Maya has left for two days now but things haven't changed even a bit.

"Bella, won't you go on shopping with me," Amara asked sheepishly smiling. "Last time when I did, I was kidnapped so not taking any risk..." she bluntly replied. It was harsh because Amara wasn't involved in it and they were all dragging her. "Take Aiden with you..." I suggested. Aiden shook his head in disapproval "Never if you want to kill me, please do it" leaving a deep breath I responded "Okay I will take you shopping after work..." she clapped her hands happily.

Bella and Lucas gave her a disgusting look she mumbled "Nasty bitch". Amara gasped "I heard that..." putting her fork down she interrogated. "You were supposed to..." Bella expressed and ignored her. "Bella what is wrong with you?" Cynthia asked her. "Oh, really now you noticed it. The day I came back from Zayn's hostage almost getting raped by Braxton in front of him. You are asking me now what happened...." Bella yelled at her.

"See I was busy with some things especially Maya because I have to look at what she was taking back with her...." Cynthia testified. Bella stood from her chair clapping her hands "Wow brilliant.... In place of taking care of your daughter you're doing these shitty things.... Oh, wait am I your real daughter or not because that could be a justification for your doings" leaving a speechless Cynthia she went inside.

After finishing my breakfast, I left for work with Lucas and Aiden. Entering the office, I got my schedule for the day quite busy so I decided to start working. Hours passed working so I decided to take a break with a coffee. Resting back on my chair I looked at the door, a pretty face used to bargain inside complaining about Lucas.

The couch in front of me was plain without Maya with her laptop. The ways she stretched while working, hitting Lucas or Aiden, drinking her whiskey, explaining her ideas taking my opinions. I used to admire her while she explained I never heard what she said. The way she used to bite me, snaked around me, kiss me......... shaking my head I came back to reality. And turned back to work because that's the best distraction.

Aiden knocked on my door and entered "Anything new about her..." I asked him he shook his head in disapproval. "Maya's working on some business but undercover avoiding mafias. Kathrine has invested tons of money in Maya's business and it will flourish in the future...". She's surely doing it for his grandson making Maya successful so that her grandson could marry her. And Maya is so naïve in giving her opportunities.

Amara called for confirmation that we are going shopping so I took Lucas with me. We entered the mall with security, she went inside different stores of Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, and Versace. She interrogated about every product with the salesperson for an hour and then decide to buy it, I stood there like an idiot. Amara was busy buying her stuff so Lucas and I were sitting in the waiting area of every store.

"God, she's is so annoying how is that poor salesperson tolerating her nuisance?" Lucas sighed heavily rubbing his forehead. "That is how girls do shopping, right?" I acknowledged which made Lucas twist his brow.

"You're saying that because you haven't ever come shopping with Maya. Like she's so fun, she enters the mall asks for stuff in black or any preference color, selects random shit, checks whether they are of her size or not then buys it. And spend the rest of the time in food corners or play sections. She used to hold someone random kid and tell them that their parents left without them." Lucas chuckled and explained which made me realize I never accompany Maya in this kind of thing.

Maya was like a star, nothing but a beautiful echo of death. She came into my life we spent happy moments together then one day she left. I wish I could rewind all moments we shared in the past living them once more. We always have the best memories with people who leave us in the future.

Consoling myself that it is for Maya's good that she will be able to live a happy life with her mother. She saved my life uncountable times in different ways so she deserved to live a better life. Who doesn't want to live a life away from Mafia? Every person in Mafia wants to leave it but stays here for money or passion.

"Damon can create problems..." Lucas announced in a serious tone. "I know... I have some plans for him and it is Maya, not some porcelain doll. She kills people you remember and is surely dangerous..." I responded chuckling. "She prefers lethal...." Lucas busts out laughing and I followed his laughter. 

The end

The end.... really....

━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━

Hey readers, Thank you for reading this story. If you enjoyed this, please let me know in the comments section. I'd appreciate any suggestions you have regarding improvement or things you want to be included in this story. This is the end of Season 1❤

This book got banned before some might feel that I removed some flashbacks because yes I did as I think they were violating guidelines or something but the story still makes sense, if you have already read the book I won't force you to read it again but please vote for this story and like the chapters if you can. Please I lost this book a 2.34k read and 500+ votes it just broke my heart ❤