Chapter 30

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK DON'T BLAME THE WRITER OR REPORT THE BOOK FOR HAVING SEXUAL CONTENT. I HAVE ALREADY MENTIONED AT THE VERY BEGINNING THIS BOOK WILL HAVE ADULT SCENES.

Third-person POV:

Maya's scorching lips pressed against Marco. He lost control of himself and started kissing her passionately. She tasted like whiskey but a little sweeter to him, her hands were roaming around his body. Slipping his tongue inside her mouth he sucked her arousing more passion in her.

While kissing, Marco's hands start stroking her soft body she gets warm and aroused as being caressed. After a short while, Maya's entire body becomes sweaty, he notices her uncomfortable and takes off her clothes gently followed by his shirt. His eyes scanned her entire body in lust and passion. Marco's coarse and strong hands gripped her breasts through her bra caring for them.

Maya felt a little dizzy but ignored the fact to enjoy the moment together. Marco sucked on her sweet spot a moan escaped her mouth craving more. Unhooking her bra, Maya's huge breasts were exposed to him grabbing them roughly and sucking on those nipples, with an occasional swirling of his tongue around them.

Marco starts planting kisses all over her body, starting from her breasts and moving downwards to her pussy. He tore her panties in one swift move, his head buried between her legs, as his mischievous tongue shoves itself into her pink pussy, gliding in and out of it as if he owns it. Maya rolled her eyes in pleasure curled her toes and passed out with the intense orgasm she experienced.

Immediately, her vagina juices start flowing like a tap, oozing out all over her thighs. Marco starts licking her swollen clit and her juices. "You taste divine... Tesoro...." he continued licking her marking her own. He stopped when he found Maya passed out on the couch after an intense orgasm and drinks she had before.

He chuckled watching her sleep and kissed her forehead. Picking her up in his arms he walked inside the restroom and placed her on the bed. Taking a towel from the bathroom he cleaned her and made her wear his shirt and covered her with the duvet.

Maya slightly smiled in her sleep when he caressed her. Marco felt bliss seeing her sleep so comfortably in his shirt. Kissing her temple he whispered affectionately "Ti ameròfinoallaMorte e se la loroèuna vita Dopo la morte ti ameròAnchelì."

[Translation: I will love you until death and if theirs is a life after death I will love you there too.]

Marco lowered his gaze removing a strand of hair from her face and uttered under his breath "ma diLoroèqualcosadicuiDevooccuparmi".

[Translation: But theirs is something I have to deal with]

Closing the door of the restroom he walked back into his office calling someone. He turned back emotionless and dark and indulged back into his work. A knock on his door interrupted his deep thoughts, Aiden entered his office and bowed in respect.

"Find out everything about Aeron Elliot and Samara Elliot. I want them after charity event with every minute detail" Marco demanded in his cold and serious voice. "Sure, King" Aiden responded instantly nodding his head. He left his office and Marco went back to his work with swirling thoughts of Maya in his head.

Maya's POV:

Holding my head, I stretched and observed my surroundings. It was a small cozy room with a bed and a large window with light curtains. Orange sun rays entered the room on the side table there was a glass of water with some pills. Ignoring the surroundings, I sit lazily on the bed holding my exploding head which hurt like I hit a truck. Wait did I hit a truck?