Chapter 14

Third Person's POV:

Maya slammed his office door and left him standing there. "Why didn't you stop me?" Macros scowled at Lucas "Dude,.... Please I did but you told me to fuck off.. now suit yourself".

Marco was feeling regret about his behavior he walked back to his chair and tried you calm himself but nothing was working. Lucas saw him and raised an eyebrow "Marco... I never saw you care about someone else than your family..... she is beautiful but..."

"Shut the fuck up," Marco uttered.

"How are we going to find people related to the theft?" Lucas tried to change the topic.

"That's your job..... find those bastards and chop their balls" Marco engaged himself in his paperwork and Lucas sit there with his laptop struggling to find something useful.

A few minutes later Maya knocked on his office door receiving a "Come in".

She stood straight confidentiality and dominated "If you want me to leave this house. I'm ready to do it but you are going to talk about it to your father if he allows, I will leave this place instantly and never look back but if he didn't then it's your problem".

Marco asked in confusion scrunching his face, "Why my dad will want you to stay here?" and raised his eyebrows at her.

Maya replies "I don't know to be specific I don't even care... and if you think I'm here to kill you then I want you to know that I might have done it before at the ball"

Lucas jumped into the conversation "But how you broke the security of La Pertosa..." she glanced at him once then questioned him, "Why do you want to know?".

Lucas sighed "Because the hotel chain is owned by Marco and I made the security plan and strategies of that hotel".

She was shocked by Lucas's confession and told him the loopholes in the structure and old ac ducts helped to sneak in.

Lucas: "You are right but I don't believe in you....." it was hard for him to believe that his security system could be broken then a plan hit him.

Lucas: "Okay then let's make a bet...."

Marco: "Whatever you are thinking drop it down Lucas...."

Lucas: "Marco please let me I don't believe in her she is bluffing I just want to know if she could do that.... Please Marco I know you also want it..".

Marco looked at Maya and thought she will easily win it his heart knew it he wanted to test his heart's decision whether it is right or wrong. He nodded and Lucas explained about the theft and the people involved.

Lucas: "So Miss Maya can you find out who were they by getting the impossible images of the site which are permanently deleted I will bring you every necessary thing required for it..... if you won the bet I will believe in every shit you just said."

Maya: "If you wanted my help you could have asked instead of a bet...." She teased Lucas a big smirk appeared on Marco's face he was more excited about this bet but tried to control his emotions.

Maya: "Okay I want my laptop, your laptop files, and documents about that locality and..." she added many things ".... And a glass of whiskey".

Lucas: "Heyy... I'm not your assistant.." he looked at Marco he nodded.

After a few minutes, he came with everything she asked for and placed it on Marco's desk. She needed to settle a few things on Marco's laptop so that she could easily show him it on his laptop. Gesturing him to move a bit so she could work properly instead of moving Marco drag her on his lap. She tried to get up but Marco's grip got harder so she played along.