Chapter 16

Marco's POV:

My mother Cynthia always loved both me and Zayn equally. But Zayn always had the habit of asking more and when he didn't get what he desired he used the wrong methods to get them. He always wanted the same things that I got whether it is better or worse for him.

When Zayn was 12, he was training for the mafia, he asked his dad to give him the same training I was receiving but when his dad denied it because it was tough training for his age, hatred started developing in him. Being the elder son in the family Dad favored me to be the next King, mom was against this she wanted the most deserving to get the title.

Dad agreed with her decision when the day came for the decision, I won more battles than him. Instead of accepting his defeat, he tried to kill me but dad ended up stabbed in the back protecting me from the poisoned knife. His spine was severely damaged which needed time to be cured so he could stand on his foot again.

Zayn was thrown out of the house but Cynthia favored him and helped him with money and his necessities. Dad was in a coma and I was already titled, King.

Without dad, it was hard to start it but eventually, I managed and understood Mafia. When Zayn came back with a few mobsters, which caused me losses in a few firms Dad was getting better I wanted to talk about it to him first but couldn't because of his medical conditions.

Cynthia was the queen, I asked about her opinion she suggested giving him the desired firms he was interested in. I agreed with her and gave Zayn the firms he wanted but he didn't stop there also. His intentions were always to kill me and get back what he thinks is his.

Zayn's self-indulgent nature blinded him. He kept on squandering money and becoming broke, his firms were in huge debts and losses. Cynthia asked me to help him but I denied it she got against me to help Zayn.

Dad was well by now and got to know about infringe Cynthia was doing for his son against me he tried to console her but she did listen and used her powers to help Zayn.

Dad was fed up with her and married a doctor Emily, whom he met when he was hospitalized and made love giving birth to a child named Alexander Pertosa Enzo (Alex) she was her second wife.

Cynthia loved and cared for Alex but never gave Emily the kind of respect and love she deserved.

Isabella was the kindest person in the family she cared about everyone but she was not happy about the decisions Cynthia was making for Zayn instead of scolding him for his mistakes she was encouraging him.

Maya came into our family she had a good bonding with Isa and Alex. She was pure but with layers, many secrets were hidden in her some were painful and regretful and some were mysterious.

The ring she was wearing was a prosperous ring for a queen or hirer on her fourth finger. Whom is she marrying? Zayn... but he is with someone another girl. Me?..... But Calla is here with his father and uncle.

Dad took her into the hall I was standing confused, she was looking pale and asked for forgiveness but for what?

Samara: "Zayn it's good to see you but.... How are you here?" Giving a confusing look she asked Zayn looking between Maya and him. Maya avoided the question but Zayn answered "Merhabateyze, Maya didn't tell you... I'm the younger son of this house but how are you here?" (Hello aunty) he smirked at Maya.

"Mom. I will tell you everything but please give me some time" Maya said in a low voice Samara nodded in agreement and talk to Daniel about it.

Calla made me sit next to Zayn because Cynthia wanted it. Whatever she wants she gets it no one can stop her maybe someone can....