Chapter 21

Marco's POV:

"Sir, Mr. Giovanni is here and wants to meet you..." Ruby entered my office with her signature smile.

"Yes... let him in.." I answered.

Maximiliano Giovanni and his son Arthur Giovanni are Italy's second most powerful family. Arthur is the next hire of his father's empire, which he has taken over a year ago. He is new with mafia stuff so he usually asks me about it and I have even helped him many times we have a nice bonding together.

Besides being a competitor, he is my good friend. Maxim, his father has expectations from him because of that he is always stressed and freaks out with little problems.

"All my respect to our honorable... King" Arthur entered my office and bowed low in respect.

"Arthur... you are like my Fratello (brother)... stop doing that...." I replied giving him a man hug. He passed me an invitation card and a bouquet, I placed in on my desk and opened the invitation.

"This is a small charity event but it will be big if the king will appear in the event" he cherished.

"I'll surely come, Fratello .... Come sit" I motioned him to take a seat.

After a few minutes of the business talk, he asked "Has Zayn stopped doing his evildoing? Or is still consistent?".

"Cynthia will never give up on him... that's the only reason he is breathing.." I replied. "I wanted to tell you something about him, he came to meet Mio padre (my father)..." I raised my eyebrow at his words.

"He was asking us to join him.... he is planning to take you down... but when I denied he attacked my firearm's manufacturing factory and took everything...."

He shook his head and added "... dad is disappointed with it because we have lost billions... I have hired the best tech specialists to find the location where he has kept my goods but it is impossible to find the exact location... we just know that its somewhere in Italy"

Zayn has crossed all his limits now I know that he will use these weapons on the day of the board meeting as Maya said they are planning an attack.

"Arthur... I'm always there to help you... I have someone who could help with that..." I was cut off by a feared Lucas bargaining in my office I looked at him confused he ran towards me and uttered.

"Marco... save me... she has converted into ogre Fiona" I looked in the direction he was looking feared. A fuming Maya came inside my office with a steel rod in her hand "Run before I gracefully kick your ass, you fucking worm" Maya growled.

Arthur was scared of the girl who just bargained into my office with a steel rod and a feared Lucas. "Maya calm down... what happened?" I tried to calm her.

"This asshole ate all my cupcakes without any shame.... Marco... get out of my way... I will put this rod in his ass" she made her way towards Lucas.

"Marco... save my asshole... cupcakes were delicious I couldn't stop myself" he ran around my office hiding behind Arthur.

"Go deal with her... she is just a girl don't be a pussy go..." I boasted to him Arthur gave me a confused look.

"Marco she is feisty... stop her or she will surely put that rod in my asshole" he screamed frightened and ran to open the door. Maya pressed the button under my table to lock the door "Haha... now run with your ass" Arthur chuckled at her feisty behavior.

"Maya.... Maya, I will buy you cupcakes... okay look we have guests calm down" she stopped at my words and glanced at me "How many?"

"As many as you want..." I replied honestly she didn't give a shit about the last sentence that made me smile.