Chapter 7

Marco's POV:

"Sir, we took care of that problem... your brother was causing" Lucas came into my office, he is the most trusted assassin and cyberpunk in the Italian Mafia more than that he is my best friend since childhood. "He is breathing, because mom loves her, or else I would have buried him years ago" I groaned at his mention about my brother, he is just a pain in the ass dad knew his true color that's why he didn't make him the mafia king but mom loves him blindly.

Calla barged into my office without knocking and walked up to my desk, placing herself on my lap showing her fake boobs. You don't know her right she is actually a whore but my girlfriend for my physical needs obviously and she is with me for money and power.

So, no one is a saint here according to her she fell in love with me at a fashion event that's a complete lie because I never attended any fashion show. I had to tolerate her because she is the daughter of the American mafia Ricardo, who is on good terms with us.

"Baby, are we going to the mafia ball event tomorrow?" she asked me in her usual seductive yet annoying voice. "Of course, we have to because you want to" I replied. "But I don't have anything to wear" she looked at me pouting her face. "Go with Lucas and buy whatever you want, now get the fuck off me" I groaned furiously, Lucas looked at her in disgust he hate her because of her slut behavior.

"LET'S GO SLUTBAG" she said deafening in joy and left the office kissing me.

Lucas came to me and I handed him my black card "If you promise me not to chop off my dick, I can put a bullet in her skull...why do you always send me with that stingy slut?" he exasperated. "That's the least of our problem... we have important issues to handle. Did you get the news about Kyle? The whole mafia is shocked by his sudden assassination." Lucas lowered his head as the incident happened in one of our prestigious hotels and Lucas handles the security server.

Kyle, second in command of the American mafia had been attacked by someone and they have doubts about a female assassin who may have shot him. High security was allotted at the ball because of the unstable situation that the attack have caused. But who is she?

"We are looking into it with the American mafia. Whosoever is involved will be crucified... but the assassin who killed him surely has some potential... we should be alert as well..." Lucas suggested and passed me a freshly drycleaned tuxedo. "Do I have to attend your wedding?" he coughed at my comment. "Please... did you forget you have to attend a club opening?" I took it from him with a sigh. 

A rich business mogul's life has always been my dream. I would attend events and live in safety. But here I am the dangerous mafia king always having a knife hanging on top of my head which can get me killed. My father handed over his empire to me and I had to be the man dealing with death. When my brother attacked him with a poisonous knife he was bedridden in the hospital for months but as soon as he got discharged he married the doctor and now has a son with her. 

I feel jealous of him because he married his sweetheart who loves him just too much, but here I am surrounded by prostitutes, my personality repels nice girls and attracts puttanas. I do want a girl to love me because of what I am not just the title she will get after marrying me. But it's all a useless dream that wouldn't come true ever. 

Lucas opened the car door as other members bowed low in respect, stepping inside we drove away from the place. Lucas mentioned, "How did you manage to stop the meeting of leaders with Zayn?" I shrugged, "It was simple... I just burnt down the place and because of his terrible financial state he doesn't have any other building to conduct the meeting...". Lucas smirked. 

Reaching the venue I stepped out while the paparazzi clicked some pictures, entering the club I meet the manager and other important people. They welcomed me inside shaking hands with others I got an empty private lounge for me. I opened this club to cover up the money laundering from the government or they would ask for their percentage of my profit.

I don't have much to do here it just needed to be present here. Lucas found himself a blonde curvy girl. She sat on his lap chatting about the sweet thing giggling numerously which make me sick to my stomach. Ignoring them I slipped my phone out and scrolled through old emails.

Time passed as that and I came across a mail which was sent to Lucas. It had a picture attached with the mail of a girl with dark turquoise blue eyes and curly hair. She looked innocent and immensely beautiful she had chubby cheeks and perfectly pouty lips which made her look adorable.

Nudging Lucas I asked him, "What did we do with this girl? Who is she did I killed her? No, I didn't..." He broke the kiss and looked to his side. "What? Which girl?" I showed him the picture. He knits his brows and calculated for a while, "It's the girl who dated Zayn and you ordered me to kill her and make Zayn feel the same pain he made you feel by harming someone you loved."

"Then what happened? Did I kill her? I don't think so because she's beautiful and looks so cute." I admired the picture and looked back at Lucas hiding his face in the blonde's boobs. I kicked his leg which made him groan, "What... don't tell me it's some love at first sight kind of shit?" He snatched the phone from me and scrolled through some emails.

He opened a mail and passed me the phone, "Maya Elliot, daughter of a drug dealer. We searched for her and got to know Zayn killed her in LA after taking her assets. So, yeah your love, at first sight, is with a ghost." I examined the picture she looked so rare and beautiful. Why did such a nice girl fall in love with my evil brother and got herself killed? The blonde from Lucas's lap crawled towards me.

"Up for a threesome..." She flips her golden hair back smiling seductively. Lucas wiggled his brows, roaming my hands around her curvy body I uttered, "Sure".

━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━

Hey readers, Thank you for reading this chapter. If you enjoyed this, please let me know in the comments section. I'd appreciate any suggestions you have regarding improvement or things you want to be included in this story. Follow me and stay connected for more such chapters and stories. Have a nice day ❤