Chapter Forty-Five

I woke up to Harper crying, I reached over to wake Happy up but he was missing. I groggily pulled myself out of bed to get Harper but I found her and Happy in the kitchen already.

"Okay, I will make a note that you do not like eggs", he sighed I noticed the mess all over the floor and her crying was more of a tantrum. 

"You have to make them cheesy for her to eat them", I said. I grabbed the baby puffs off the counter and put a few on her high chair and she immediately calmed down. 

"I picked her up from your moms this early this morning. I am going to miss her and our child growing up, I'll miss everything", I knew all this but tried to push it down at least until he is gone. I don't want to make it harder on him. 

"I will take pictures of her every day and take bump pictures, I'll send you them every week and visit you during visiting hours. I will make sure to have home videos and everything for you when you get back. Maybe we can get a temporary release for the birth if you guys are good. I know none of this is ideal, but we have to make do",  I grabbed his hands in mine. " We got this, don't let it ruin our last day". He nodded pulling me in and kissing my head. 

"We should get ready, your mom is going to kill us if we are late for breakfast". 

"You get her dressed and I'll go get dressed." He nodded and picked her up from her seat. Soon we were all ready to go when we got into my car. 

"I want to kill that Sherrif before I go in", Happy said out of the blue. 

"Okay, I want to open a bar and go into business with the club again". 

"Do you think you and the baby can handle the stress?" 

"I think so". 

"I say do it then, Go get the house you want, open the bar, make a life, and I will join you when I can". At this point, we are pulling into TM where everyone was starting to show up. "I need you to sign those papers today too". He kissed me as we got out of the car. Everyone was trying to be happy and party to not acknowledge the pain we are all about to feel. When Opie walked in. 

"Lyla has something she wants to say" He called out. 

"We're getting married!" Everyone cheered and I jumped up hugging her tightly. 

"This is amazing!" Lyla, Tera, and I talked a little and joked about the bachelorette party. People started to file out and the club go to work. Happy gave Harper and me a hug and kiss then followed Jax out the door. "What are your plans this morning?" I asked Tara

"Nothing, just trying to get through the day". 

"Do you want to come with me to look at a house?" She nodded, we both just wanted to keep busy. We waited for a few then went to leave when I saw my mom get in Uncer's car. "That's not good" I rolled my eyes and called Jax. 

"Mom just left somewhere with Uncer, I don't think this is going to end well". 

"Shit. I will deal with it". I was quick since I knew they had a lot to handle. Tera and I took the kids to our local office and I started the process of buying a house. When we finally were able to go see the house I was excited because it was across the street from Tera and Jax, I didn't even realize it when I saw the address. I still loved the house, it was all one story, when you walk in there is a nice foyer with the dining formal room to the right. I was surprised to find an office space to the left that could also be used as a fourth bedroom. The Foyer then opened up into the living room with the kitchen and a breakfast nook.  

"This house makes mine look like the ghetto" Tera laughed. I immediately put an all-cash offer on the house. I could just picture my family here, and the office will be a great playroom for the kids and Abel when he comes over. It was perfect. By the time we were done Tera got a call from Jax that they needed her help so we had to run back to TM. When we got there I noticed Rosen was there talking to Opie.