Chapter Fifteen

I woke up with my head resting in Hap's chest. He was still sleeping peacefully. I sat up looking around for some clothing. Pulling on Happy's shirt and my underwear heading out to find coffee. Opie was already awake but he was the only one.

"Morning" I leaned in and kissed his cheek grabbing the coffee pot from him.

"Have a good night?" He laughed.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I blushed.

"I'm talking about that hickey under you neck and the fact that my room is right next to your's. You and mystery man had me up all night".

"I'm so sorry Opie" I knew they all had a big day ahead ane need their sleep.

"It's all good kid. Who were you with anyway?"

"None of your business" I laughed.

"Clearly it's a member" He motioned to the shirt Im wearing. It was a classic SAMCRO t-shirt that only patched members have. I turned around to walk back to my room and ran into a shirtless Happy.

"There's my shirt!" He laughed. I felt my cheeks get even hotter then they already were. I hid my face behind my hair.

"Jax is going to kick your ass" Opie laughed from behind me.

"I'd like to see him try", I could hear the smirk on Happy's lips. I playfully pushed his shoulder. "Now if you'll excuse us". He took my hand leading me back to my room. Once we were behind closed doors he pressed his lips against mine.

"I could get used to this".

"Me too". We pulled away and started to get dressed and get ready for our day.

"What are you up to today?" I hesitantly asked him. He didn't respond instead he gave me a concerned look. "Happy I'm not just an old lady. I grew up in this life, hell I almost patched in. You can tell me no matter how awful".

"How about we figure our own shit out before we throw the club into the mix".

"Are you voluntarily bringing up the 'what are we conversation'", I tried to hide my smirk tugging on my lips.

"Yeah, I'm not trying to play games here. I'm diving in head first. You with me?"

"Yeah" I kissed him again before someone started pounding on my door.

"Happy lets go!" Opie's voice called out. Happy gave me one last kiss before heading out. I waited a minute before following him. I found my mom in the kitchen with Harper.

"Morning baby", I kissed her cheek taking Harper from her.

"How the irishman?"

"Stable thanks to Tara".

"That's good news I guess".

I excused myself and took a seat outside to get some fresh air. It wasn't very long before someone was sitting across from me. Her presence immediately cause the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"What do you want Tara?"

"Can we at least try and bury the hatchet?"

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"For your brother Ana".

"My brother will do what he wants no matter how I feel about you".

"Don't you think he'd be happier if the girl he loves and his family could sit around the table and have a civil conversation?"

"I think he'd be happier if you had never came back".

"You hate me for doing the exact same thing you did!"

"I hate you for hurting my brother. You got into his head and almost got him killed!"

"You can blame me all you want but I'm here and I'm staying so we better find a way to make this work. Besides if I remember clearly we actually had a good relationship for a while".

"Yeah. But if I remember clearly I bashed your skull into the ground. Was that message not clear enough?" She didn't have a response to that. Instead we both sat there drinking our coffee ignoring each others presences.

By the time the club arrived back at the clubhouse it was already late afternoon. I was sat in my room catching up on some work while Harper was napping, when Happy came walking through my door.

"Hey Baby" he smiled laying next to me on the bed.

"Baby?" I looked at him arching my eyebrow.

"Thought Id try it out. I think it fits you". He took my hand.

"Okay Honeybun". His face was hilarious as he scrunched it up in disgust then tried covering it was a yawn so he didn't hurt my feelings.

"Are you sticking with Honeybun?"

"Absolutely not. I just wants to see your face" I laughed closing my laptop and giving him my full attention.

"Oh thank god"

"How'd your day go?"

"Good we got everything settled".

"Good, does that mean I can go home?"

"Trying to run away from me already?"

"I mean my place does have way more privacy and I'm not sharing a room with my daughter" I pointed out.

"You had me at more privacy".

"Well we have some privacy right now". I leaned closer.

"Oh yeah". I just wiggles my eyebrows in response getting a laugh from both of us. He pulled me onto his lap. I leaned close enough to kiss him but didn't. I ran my hands under his hurt and down his body stopping right below his belly button. I rubbed circles with my thumbs making sure he knew they were there.

"Stop teasing" he growled pulling me into a kiss. He flipped us over so he was on top. His hands roaming my body hungrily. In one swift movement he had removed my shirt. His mouth started to move lower and lower. His mouth teased me making my body ache for him.

"Stop teasing" I mimicked. I felt his chuckle against my stomach as his hand crept under my waist band. He rubbed slow circles on my favorite spot. "Fuck " I moaned apparently a little to loudly because a second later Jax was banging on my door.

"Ana?! Are you okay?!" His panicked voice called out.

"Ugh yeah just stubbed my toe!" I called back panting heavily trying to laugh at Happy'a face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Jax no go away!!"  He waited a couple seconds on the other side of the door before I heard his foot steps walk away.

"We have gotten get out of this place" happy laughed.