Chapter Forty-Six

**14 Months Later**

I held Harper's hand with one hand and held Harlow on my hip waiting for the familiar roar of the bikes to pull in. After 14 long months of being separated from Happy, my family will finally be together again. Happy was able to see Harlows birth which I am so very thankful for, unfortunately, Harper wasn't allowed to see him at that time. She is 2 now, and thriving! Most days, I can barely keep up with her; she is just a giggly little girl. I have tried very hard to make sure she remembers who Happy is between visits, phone calls, and pictures. Finally, I hear the faint sound in the distance and squatted down to Harper's height.

"Do you hear that?" She listened hard and as the noise got louder her smile grew.

"Daddy!" She strained her neck looking for them and I smiled. As they pulled in I struggled to keep Harper from running off too soon. but once the last motor shut off I let her hand go and she took off looking for Happy. Abel was right behind her looking for Jax. "Daddy!" Harper's little voice cheered out as she finally found Happy. I watched as he picked her up squeezing her so tightly she squealed with laughter. They started this way with her still on his hip, I was pretty sure she wouldn't be leaving his side anytime soon.

"There's my girls," Happy wrapped his arms around me tightly pulling us into a tight family hug. After a few moments, we pulled away.

"Look, Harlow, it's your daddy!" She just looked at him not comprehending what those words mean. She's not even 6 months old yet, she knows she likes mommy, milk, and sometimes sissy, but she doesn't know anything else.

"She is so big", he used his free hand to reach out and take her in his other arm so Harper is on his hip and Harlow is on the other. I wanted to cry seeing him with both girls in his arms. Harlow just looked at her dad and sister then at me. She didn't cry or reach out for me which was a massive relief because I know it would have destroyed Happy. "I missed so much".

"It's okay, you have plenty of time to make up for it now", I leaned up and kissed him.

"Look at these gorgeous girls" Jax and Clay came over. I hugged my brother tightly then hugged Clay. I had my family in my arms and it felt great. I looked around my heart filling more and more as I see the smiles on everyone's faces and hear the cheering. Tig is teasing Chucky about the prosthetics Ma bought him. Happy had passed Harlow to Clay and Harper was running off to play with Abel, I took the small opportunity to pull Happy away from the crowd and have a private hello. 

"I missed you so fucking much" He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me with ease as I kept my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. I felt at home and secure as I took in his scent. 

"I will never leave you like that again. It almost killed me while I was inside. I don't care how it affects the club. You and the girls are my priority now". I felt my eyes start to well up. 

"I would never ask you to leave the club, I couldn't do that to you". 

"You're not asking. I know you left for a reason, and you are back here out of necessity. I mean it, You are my first priority". I was now crying freely. "With me, you are safe anywhere we go and I am going to do everything in all my power to never leave you again. All it will take is you to say the word and we are gone. Leave it all behind, I know it's hard to leave them they are our family, and your brother, and mom. But if it all gets too much we go." 

"I love you Happy", these words mean everything to me. He is putting me first, I have an out, one word and I leave this life behind again. He's right I am here out of necessity so why can't I leave again? I should tell him right now, we can just pack up and leave, forget the business, the house, the club, everything. But I can't forget my brother, he needs Happy, he needs me. We have to have his back. 

"Ana tell me you understand what I'm saying if at ANY time you are done, we go". 

"I understand". He kissed me before wiping my tears and setting me down. Clay wanted everyone in the chapel so he had to go. I kissed him then went to get the kids, I am the maid of honor for Lyla's wedding so I needed to get things set up and get ready. I told Happy to meet me up there after church and kissed him goodbye. 

The wedding was beautiful, I was nervous about having so many criminals in one place but I put that in the back of my mind for my best friend. I listened to their vows trying not to cry as I made eye contact with Happy. His eye never left me, he wasn't watching the ceremony, he was watching me and I was watching him. 

"I promise to treat you as good as my leather and ride you as much as my Harley" The crowd cheered and I laughed at Tera and Lyla's shocked faces. I had heard it many times before. 

The reception was just as beautiful as the ceremony, Lyla was so happy with Ope and I loved them both so much I just wanted them to have everything good in the world. As some guests started to Anita took all the kids to my Ma's house for the night. Happy and I we dancing with my head on his chest swaying to the music. 

"You would look amazing in a wedding dress", he lightly mumbled. 

"Are you proposing to me?" I chuckled. Suddenly he was before me on his knee, a gorgeous emerald ring in his hand. 

"Yeah I am" I took a step back not believing what was happening before me as a crowd drew in closer. "Anastasia Rose Teller, will you marry me?" I look to Lyla to make sure I wasn't stepping on her day and she had the largest smile on her face urging me to answer. 

"Of Course!" I cried again, ruining my makeup and falling to my knees to kiss him. Everyone cheered loudly and started hugging. I eventually stood up and was tackled by everyone with congratulations. As the energy died back down a bit I went over to Lyla.

"I-" she cut me off

"Stop, He asked our permission, we told him it was absolutely okay. I love the idea that my best friend gets her own happy chapter during mine!" 

"I love you" I hugged her so tightly I didn't notice as the guys left, I knew they had Russian business to handle so, Tera, Lyla, and I just danced together filling the gap until the club got back.