Chapter Thirty-Two

I couldn't look at Happy, it was one thing us, or at least me, being able to pretend nothing happened was easier when no one really knew, now everyone will know and it's all coming up fresh. I did the right thing, yes it may have been manipulative but I protected my family. Happy's phone was going off next to me in the car. Jax wanted to talk to him after he dropped me off.

"Will you be okay?" He asked squeezing my hand. 

"Yeah, I need to get some sleep". I got out of the car in the drive way and blew him a kiss. 

***Happy's POV*** 

I pulled into Jax's drive way seeing Clay's bike there. I have no idea what I'm walking into. I would be furious if I was either of them. I just don't know if they would direct that anger at me since they can't get who they really want. I knocked gently on the door waiting for someone to answer the door. Tera pulled it open stepping aside when she saw me. I slowly walked through the door, Clay walked out of Abel's room we made awkward eye contact. His eyes were confused and hurt.  He put his hand on my shoulder, and lingered for a second, he didn't speak and I wasn't going to say anything. he left and I made my way to Jax. Jax was rocking with Abel. 

"Did she tell you?" Jax asked quietly. 

"I found her, I was panicked when she wasn't home and spent all night searching for her, Jax..." I started to get choked up thinking about seeing her body on the ground. The rough sound of her voice and all the marks those monsters left on her. 

"Im glad you found her, she doesn't deserve to swallow that and deal with it, and I know she wouldn't have told you if you hadn't been there". He was clearly a little hurt he just found out. 

"Jax that night has been replaying in my head, if only I had actually gone with her. I was drinking and laughing while she...she.. "Tear fell down my face freely. Jax looked scared being as he had never seen my cry before and probably never will again. "I have wanted to do nothing but track down each one and kill them". Jax put Abel in his crib and walked over to me pulling me in. 

"Thank you for being there" He said when he pulled away. "I'm not leaving, I am going to stay and we, as a club, as a family, are going to get justice for Ana". I nodded before going him a pat on the back and leaving. I wanted to go to Ana and hold her and never let go again. 

***Ana POV*** 

I stirred awake when I heard the front door close, Happy must finally be home. He came into the bedroom a minute later sitting on the foot of the bed. 

"Hey"I spoke moving closer to him. 

"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to wake you. You need to get your sleep". 

"It's okay, how did it go with Jax?" He had finally turned to look at me and I could tell that he had been crying. I had never on my life seen him cry and it broke my heart even more seeing his puffy eyes. "Oh baby come here" I pulled him into me. 

"I hate that you got hurt on my watch again". 

"I am okay, Harper is okay, we will always be okay with you". We got back under the covers and he left his head laying on my chest. We just sat in the silence and comforted each other. "Hap, I know you are going to tell the club tomorrow, I want to be there, I have a few demands my self when we get vengeance". I had been thinking about this a lot lately. Ever since I shot Georgie and felt that bit of receive from he revenge. I know I want to be the one to kill that blood bitch that jumped me. She broke the ultimate girl code, I mean she knowingly left me to those bastards and she continues to mock me. In my book she deserves death more than anything.