Chapter Six.

Next thing I knew the entire club was at church. I sat in between Clay and Jax with everyone's eyes on me.  

"I called you in because Ana needs our help. I'm not going to order you to help us out but I ask that you listen before you make your choice". Clay nodded to me giving me the floor. 

"I'm sure you all figured out by now that am hiding from someone. Harper's father is a very dangerous and abusive man. I can handle myself but he was able to ruin me. He broke me down until I was completely nothing he had me thinking he loved me and that it was all normal. Harper is the one who opened my eyes, when she was born it was like I was snapped out of a simulation. The night I left I truly thought he was going to kill me and I know that if he finds me here he will",  I didn't even realize I was crying until Jax wiped my tears from my face. I could feel the anger radiating off of him and everyone else in the room. I felt my throat close so I got up and excused myself stepping outside and trying to catch my breath. This man had broken me repeatedly, he took everything I had and crushed it. I felt a hand on my back and turned around sharply. I saw Opie towering over me. He didn't say anything he just hugged me and let me cry into him. Other than my brother he was my best friend growing up, he practically was another brother. 

"We are going to kill him," He said kissing my head.