Chapter Eight

He found me. He actually found me. Memories of the last I saw him flashed through my head. I thought I  had found my happy ending but instead, I was beaten and broken down to nothing. 

"Ana," Jax shook my shoulder, "Anastasia Rose Teller, look at me. He's not going to a lay a hand on you or that baby in the back seat, I can promise you that". 

"We should go in there," I said after a minute of contemplating. 

"What?" 

"He's a sadistic motherfucker but he won't risk his reputation by causing something in public". 

"Absolutely not". 

"Jax you need to see Able and there's no place safer for me than a hospital". 

"No end of discussion". He pulled out of the parking lot and went to the clubhouse. We walked in and everyone looked at us. 

"Chaple now," Jax barked. I noticed Happy was the last one that walked in. I sat at the bar letting Harper out of her seat. I was going to put her on the floor for tummy time but the floor was absolutely disgusting. 

"Damn baby, mommy needs to clean this place up a bit if we are going to be on lockdown," I continued to hold her as I walked outside to my car looking for my baby carrier. 

"Excuse me miss", I turned around and there he was, Jacob Wilson. I didn't even say a word to him and just let a loud scream. He wrapped his hand around my mouth as all the guys ran out. I felt a cold piece of metal press against my head. 

"Jacob, please let me go", I pleaded. All the guys were surrounding us, guns drawn. 

"You're outnumbered", Jax pointed out. 

"Maybe but you'd never risk her life or Harpers", I looked down at the smiling baby in my arms. She was an innocent, she has no idea whats happening and still, she's going to pay the price for my mistake.

"Jacob, I'll go with you and we can start over, just you and me. But please let Harper go."

"She's my baby!" 

"No, she's not. I had an affair, you were right I'm a cheating slut", I cried. I was trying to play to his ego so he'd the baby go. I felt his hand sneak up to the neck and squeeze. 

"I stupid cunt," 

"Please let her go" I choked on the tears and lack of air. 

"Fine, Put your guns down and one person comes get the baby". Jax slowly put his gun on the ground and slowly approached us. He took Harper from my arms and Jacob started walking to the car that drove him when I noticed there was a driver in it waiting to be the getaway. Next thing I knew I was in the backseat as the tires squealed driving out of the lot. 

"Jacob you're making a mistake please let me go", I pleaded again. This time he didn't say anything instead he just knocked my head against the window knocking me out. 

I woke up tied a chair and gagged. I couldn't make out my surroundings but I could tell it was a basement of some kind. I had to get free, I started looking around trying to plan an escape. My hands were bound by duct tape and the chair was metal. I couldn't see anywhere that natural light could come through. However, I heard footsteps coming from above and a door open and close. I struggled with the duct tape trying to wear it out. I ignored the burning sensation and continued for what felt like hours. I heard the door open again and this time the footsteps were coming down the stairs and the door to the room burst open. 

"Look who's finally awake?"Jacob's voice slurred. 

"Where are we?" I asked him. There was no way we had gotten all the way back to Florida already. 

"Why's it matter? Yout not getting our here alive anyway, he gave me his famous smirk, the smirk that I once loved, now it sends chills up spine because I know who he truly is. 

"You're not actually stupid enough to stay in Charming are you?" That remark got a reaction from him as he slapped me across the face. Am I really still in Charming? This man is a pathological liar and if we had left he wouldn't have gotten mad when I called him a liar. Instead, he would have played with me and used it to get inside my mind. "You are that stupid. They are going to hunt you down and kill you", I spit at him. His fist wrapped around my throat and he squeezed. 

"You arrogant biker whore", I was gasping to get any air I could. "I am going to make you suffer and die a slow and painful death". He released my throat and my lungs filled up with air. He approached me with a knife and cut my hands from the chair. He kept the knife to my throat as he pulled me by the hair out of the chair. "I want you to fight for your life." 

"You got a knife I hardly see how this is fair". It was getting hard for me to keep this fighter persona up. I'm a fucking Teller, we don't die easy and I sure as hell don't plan to be the first. But I still had a daughter I have to raise. 

"Sweetheart, life ain't fair". He threw me to the ground. I quickly stood to my feet, he lunged at me with the knife and I dodged him. "Damn baby, look who learned to defend herself". 

"What can I say, guess I just needed to be reminded of who I am". He lunged at me again and this time he was able to pin me to the ground. He used one hand to pin my arms above my head and traced my body with his knife. I felt the tip of it trace my collarbone and more pressure being applied causing me to bleed. He cut open my shirt and continued to slice my body in different places, I tried not to scream the lower he moved the deeper the cut. 

"Stop" I screamed in pain. He laughed and moved the knife back to my neck. I took this opportunity to lift my knee up, kneeing him in the back causing him to lose balance and fall forward, giving me time to move out from under him. I tried to get back on my feet but I was too light headed and fell back to the ground. 

"Stupid whore", He came over and started kicking my side. I kept trying to fight but between being knocked out and losing all the blood it was hard. I heard a loud shot and the pain suddenly stopped. 

"Ana!" I heard someone yell, I looked over and saw Happy running over to me. "Jax, Clay Down here". I looked over to my other side and saw Jacobs lifeless body on the ground next to me. I was finally free after all these years, I was free from him for good.