☆five☆

"I've been studying hard," Minnie admitted "As I'm from Thailand and my Korean isn't perfect."

"Don't worry, we'll help you," Jake assured him.

For ten minutes I have been listening to the story of the girl named Minnie, I do not find it boring, much less hateful, she is a nice person.

On the other hand, we have Jake, he is a very energetic boy and he is also very nice because he is a simple person despite being famous.

Jake was called by the producer and I looked over at Minnie.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

"I... how can I ask it without looking too stupid?"

"Just ask, I don't think you're stupid."

"The CEO has not told me anything about this series and I have many doubts about it..."

"He really didn't say anything to you?"

I shook my head in a way.

"Minho, this is a BL." she answered.

"A what?"

"BL, don't you know what it is?"

"Of course not, it could be... Best Love?"

"No, no, of course not" she laughed "This series is about the love that blossoms between two boys..."

"What do you mean?"

"Love between two men, you know, two boys playing with their thing."

"Damn. How was Lay able to send me here, without giving me a little information about all this?" I thought.

"Oh."

"Don't tell me you're too straight to feel disgusted by all this." she giggled.

"No, it's not that," I assured her.

"It's just, I've never done anything like that before," I admitted.

"It is so common in Thailand, I can help you, what do you say?"

"I think it's perfect" I smiled.

"Thank you."

I was about to ask more silly questions, when the producer landed in front of me and said: "Lee, go talk to your "top"" he laughed.

"Sure," I blurted out without thinking.

I got up from the couch and walked towards the boy who has been pointed out by the producer.

I can't deny that I feel much more nervous now that I'm walking towards that man who seems to be oblivious to all this for the simple fact of making us feel bad because it seems that he doesn't care about our presence.

"Hello, I'm Lee Minho" I introduced myself.

The boy dragged his expressionless gaze to mine and just stared at me.

"Aren't you going to talk?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Hm.. Your name?" I said.

The boy clicked his tongue.

"Hwang Hyunjin."

"Oh. My. God. How is it possible that I'm going to perform with him? Everyone recognizes his great talent for rapping, singing and dancing.." I thought with surprise.

The producer approached us and gave us our respective script.

"Guys, you will have to do your best to make this look real, do you understand?"

We both nod our heads in response.

"Open page thirty-two, let's start with that scene to see your level of compatibility."

Judging by the boy's long face, I don't think it's too easy to sympathize with him, however, this I must do for work and pleasure, not obligation.

Hwang got up from the chair and stood in front of me, this managed to make me feel much smaller because his demeanor of security, elegance and perfection have given me a slap in the face.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine,"

I tried to convince myself while saying that.