☆thirthy eight☆

Right now I feel so tired, I wish so much to sleep for hours and hours so that I could get some energy to help me continue with tomorrow's agenda;

I have too many activities to do from very early, so from now on I feel very tired just thinking about what I should do.

The main thing is to shoot a few scenes together with Jeongin, then I have a photo shoot, I also have to meet Lay to see some business, and lastly, I have to attend a gala.

I got in the truck as soon as the door was opened for me, Kang closed the door and opened the other one to let the blonde head get in;

After agreeing with the other bodyguards, Kang got into the van and started driving after congratulating us on our great performance during today's interview.

My mind and body feel too exhausted and I am afraid because when I am overtired, I automatically turn into a cat so that I can recover much more easily and continue my busy life.

Right now I can't let Hyunjin and Kang see me in my cat form because I would feel very uncomfortable for life and the only thing that would make me feel slightly better would be to disappear from the face of the earth forever.

"Minho." Hyunjin's voice has brought me back to the present.

I turned to him and nodded for him to continue speaking and he did so: "Are you feeling okay? You look a bit strange."

"I'm tired," I muttered.

"I understand... I..." he was silent and after clearing his throat, he said with a sweet tone "You can use my shoulder to rest, you know?"

I am one hundred percent sure, he thinks that I will refuse his good deed, however, I silently accept his request.

I approached him and without thinking twice, I leaned on his shoulder which made me feel so relaxed and calm, like Hyunjin is the most peaceful place in the world which makes me feel too safe.

"Are you comfortable?"

"A little," I admitted.

"I think you'll feel more comfortable like this..." Hyunjin encouraged me to put my head on his thighs, I'm grateful for the great space in the truck to be able to lay my body on the seat and my head on the well- worked thighs of the truck.

"Better?"

"Sure," I smiled.

Hyunjin kept silent so as not to interfere in my little nap, as did Kang and I felt too good.

I don't understand exactly how he understands what I want without even asking him, I like that too much.

Little by little I was inducing a deep sleep and Hyunjin helped me feel more relaxed as he began to massage my scalp with great care, his soft and constant touches made me loosen my body.

time skip...

I opened my eyes and looked around.

Apparently, I have been brought directly to my room and not only has Hyunjin done that, he also chose to remove my elegant suit and shoes to put on a comfortable shirt.

Is it in these moments when I must say that he is very cute and attentive?

Or should I keep those thoughts to myself and avoid saying them directly to him with all my might?

I'm not usually a loving person, much less tender, but Hyunjin makes me bring up feelings, emotions and actions that I didn't think I was capable of having or carrying out;

He definitely makes me be someone else, or myself, but since I'm afraid to really show myself, I've been refraining from doing things as hot, funny and tender as I've done with the blonde head.