☆thirty three☆

"Kang, can I ask you a question slightly...?"

"Yes, of course you can," he interrupted me without taking his eyes off the front.

"Christopher and Hyunjin, did they have a loving relationship?"

"Yes."

"Yes?" I repeated his answer as a question because I can't believe I was right.

"It's right. They were a couple a few years ago, what about that young Lee?"

"It's nothing," I muttered.

"Did they...? Forget it."

This is not the time to think about nonsense like that.

Clearly, it would be best to completely ignore that terrible oppression I feel every time I think of overseas getting close with Hyunjin.

As soon as we got to the mansion, I got out of the truck without waiting for Kang to open the door for me and went inside.

Fortunately, there was no one in the mansion, so I walked straight to my room and closed the door.

time skip...

"Where is Minho?" Asked the blond haired as soon as he entered the mansion.

Kang turned to him and replied, "In his room."

"He was very tired, so he went to take a nap."

"Should we call him to invite him to dinner?" Bang asked.

"We'd better let him rest" Hwang said.

"He had recordings today, I guess he's very tired." the tone was covered in sarcasm that Christopher and Kang didn't miss.

"Young Hwang, did you see the videos?"

"Yes. There is no doubt that he is an expert in acting" he answered.

Bang looked at Hyunjin.

"Do you like Minho?"

"What?" The blond haired looked at his friend.

"Why do you ask that?"

"Curiosity," he shrugged.

"We'd better go to dinner."

"We'll be back later tonight." Hwang warned before leaving the mansion with an expression difficult to decipher.

time skip...

Minho had decided to become the bitter kitten that he used to be when necessary;

When he first became an actor, he had too many problems sleeping and having moments alone, which is why he took cat form to take night walks with the clear intention of escaping from all the headaches that constant complaints.

Key and Baekhyun had recommended that he use his secret tool to be able to understand with greater pressure what he felt every time he met Hwang Hyunjin.

It's an opportunity that he should not miss, which is why, without thinking about it, he jumped to Hyunjin's window and entered his room.

He had been waiting for the blond haired guy for a few hours because the wretch had gone to dinner with his lover who is highly attractive and a strong opponent who has too much advantage over Minho.

"Meow~" the kitten walked up to the blond haired man who was lying comfortably on his bed while reading a book.

"What are you doing here? Did you lose yourself again, little one?" He took him in his arms and let him get on his chest.

Apparently, there is no problem on Hyunjin's part with the kittens, so everything is under control.

Minho rubbed himself a couple of times to fully attract the blond haired's attention and he succeeded, he brought his hand to the cat's head and made soft caresses that managed to make the kitten purr.

"You're so cute!" the blond-haired squealed upon hearing the purr.

"You remind me too much of a boy who is quite special. He also likes to "purr" when I touch him, it's a pity that it's too impossible to reach his heart..."

He didn't finish speaking because the kitten jumped quickly with the clear intention of fleeing that place as soon as possible, given that, fear completely overwhelmed him when he heard the word "heart" come out of that beautiful mouth that makes him drool.