☆thirty two☆

Good things don't last long, that's too unfortunate.

Hyunjin had to leave as soon as he got a call from his boss, now I'm trying not to think about his hands that are perfect along with his long fingers that make me have too many impure thoughts.

Things are getting too out of hand and I have to put an end to all this.

I can't just ignore what's happening to me and what could happen if I fall right into love's clutches.

The relationship with Hyunjin is nothing more than a well-crafted lie for the drama to get the fame it deserves, however, that falsehood is getting out of hand.

"Minho, do you understand?" Asked the producer as soon as he finished speaking.

I've missed the explanation because I've been thinking about the damn blond-haired man.

"Sure," I lied.

"In that case... let's start!"

Jeongin posed in front of me and grinned automatically, I smiled back and we started filming the scene.

I took both hands of the black-haired man and brought him closer to me, he let go of my grip and placed his hands on my shoulders, this made the distance between us almost nil;

Our breaths are the only thing in the room.

"I like you. Too much." I admitted.

"I like you a lot too."

I brought my face closer until our lips were extremely close, without thinking about it anymore, I joined them and we began a kiss full of innocence and tenderness, the complete opposite of what I usually share with Hyunjin.

I can't deny that Jeongin is a person very cute and charismatic, also, he is so tender that he makes me feel so comfortable and happy when I am by his side.

"Cut! It was perfect!" shouted the producer.

I don't know exactly how long the kiss lasted.

We separate and smile at each other like two stupid people who don't know what to do now.

"What do you think if we record this scene...?"

He gave us the script and we read the content.

"No problem for me," I said.

"I agree with Minho." Jeongin spoke.

"Perfect. We will start with the recording of chapter five!" shouted the producer.

In chapter five, things get a bit out of hand as we'll have the first wild kiss where I'll be in complete control and have to guide Jeongin.

I can't deny that I feel slightly nervous, but I'm sure Hyunjin won't know this.

little control since, nevareni Ca the first wild kiss where I will have absolute control and I have to guide Jeongin. I can't deny that I feel slightly nervous, but I'm sure Hyunjin won't know this.

time skip

"Young Lee, I can't deny that you do an excellent job." Kang spoke as soon as I got into the truck.

"I like the chemistry you have with actor Yang Jeongin."

I quickly looked up from my cell phone and asked: "What? What are you talking about, Kang?"

Our eyes met for a few moments in the rearview mirror.

"They uploaded some videos to Instagram of the scenes you recorded today."

"Oh fuck. I wasn't supposed to tell Hyunjin anything about the kiss scenes I had today."

I thought regretfully as I saw that they had actually uploaded some videos where I'm kissing Yang.