☆nine☆

"Do we have to pretend to be a couple? Something like boyfriends?"

"Right."

"Why?"

"The producer has made it very clear to us that we should not comment on the filming that we are carrying out."

"Why not?"

"Easy," he smiled.

"He wants to advertise the series without saying anything about it, you know, so that everything is natural and not forced at all. Our dating relationship will attract the eyes and attention of many people and when that happens, the series will air and we will achieve the desired success."

I can't deny that, he looks extremely attractive when he shows that carefree and mature side, he makes me feel like a complete fool around him because I'm too scared to take such a big step.

"Why is this getting more complicated?" I thought bitterly.

"It's a joke, right?" was the only thing I could ask since my brain stopped working completely.

Hwang's expression has become hard to read and that makes me feel nervous.

"I'm not going to continue wasting time with you, I'm leaving!"

I watched Hyunjin walk away, however, I can't allow that because I would be the one receiving the claims and complaints from the producers and bosses, so after putting my dignity aside, I ran after him like there was no tomorrow.

Without thinking, I took his arm and said,

"Don't leave me behind, honey."

"I'm not going to die if I agree to act like a gay guy, I'm not going to become one either because this is all fictional, right?" I thought.

As soon as we left the building, the flashes blinded me for a few seconds as the press quickly started taking pictures of us from all possible angles.

Apparently Lay and the other director have taken it upon themselves to go public with our fake relationship in order to draw full attention, I think it would have been great to get some information ahead of time.

I'm sure Hwang knew this was going to happen, as his blank expression hasn't left his face for a single second since he informed me of the plan that wasn't told to me, furthermore, his bodyguards have quickly moved in to prevent him was damaged, beaten, groped and everything that includes being famous.

"Minho! How do you feel now that you are the center of attention of the whole country?" a woman asked.

"Lee, why did you agree to go out with another man?" asked a reporter.

"Hwang, weren't you afraid to accept this relationship? You could lose followers and followers!"

I felt too stressed by so many questions that began to come out of the mouths of those people who are only after gossip.

Most don't really care about a celebrity, they're just looking to get valuable information to sell to the highest bidder.

I know that I should be imposed on this kind of situation, but it's too hard to pretend that you don't care about anything other than your own beauty and that's it, it seems, Hwang is so used to all this that he hasn't even looked at me.

Some of the reporters who keep asking questions that I find too uncomfortable.

"Everything will be fine," I told myself over and over as I made my way through the male and female reporters.